Search results

1. smokingmouse

Sold please delete

Yeah I have the brake bracket for them as well. Also got half a Hope M4 calliper around for the same mount.
  2. smokingmouse

Sold please delete

bump bump bump bump bump
  3. smokingmouse

Sold please delete

bump me up would you please sailor bump bump bump bump
  4. smokingmouse

Sold please delete

Good werk you cheeky prick salty!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. smokingmouse

***sold Please Delete***

These bad boys are sold please delete
  6. smokingmouse

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  7. smokingmouse

broken leg pictures

I reckon you have a broken leg there mate! That is just an uneducated guess though. Don't think you will be walking that one off in a hurry. Bet it has a bit of tang. Hope it gets better soon mate. Nice werk.....
  8. smokingmouse

How are ya balls?

Add a touch of acid wash to those strides and you could roady for Guns n' roses if they ever tour the chinese democracy album....:D
  9. smokingmouse

Patto's You Yangs Pics :D

That is top work patto. Can you please send me the pics you have of 603. smokingmouse@hotmail.com
  10. smokingmouse

Nose case to careflight 1 (alot of pics)

You don't wish that on anybody. Hope it doesn't turn out to be as fatal as the ambos perceived.
  11. smokingmouse

R.I.P. 3RiderLand

Ahhhh this is a very sad day, the pics didn't do this place justice. It was so awesome to ride. I am speechless that it has now gone. It was a slice of heaven. I am even sorrier for the builders, you guys must be shattered that your art work is gone.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad...
  12. smokingmouse

Bender

Australians do have the worst case of tall poppies syndrome. Whenever you see somebody better than you could ever possibly be, slag them off to everybody and say how shit they are. Yeah, i don't think bender has done anything for the sport of MTB, not a thought even comes to mind. LOL. I see...
  13. smokingmouse

Are Norco Atomik VPS Any good

I spose if somebody gave it to you.....
  14. smokingmouse

You Yangs Saturday........

I was wondering if you have any pics of rider 602 & 603. Cheers.
  15. smokingmouse

Youies State Race 3rd December!

Nice pics bud. Do you have any of rider # 602 or 603. If you do, can you please mail them to smokingmouse@hotmail.com. Thanks
  16. smokingmouse

Gap jump-UPDATED page 2

Yeah i'll give you that guys. Good work i says....
  17. smokingmouse

You Yangs 3/12/06 - Numbers listed - Requested pics in first post + thread

Hey mate. Bike # 602 & 603. smokingmouse@hotmail.com. Cheers Tiger...
  18. smokingmouse

Where can I freeride?

Only descent track you have near you is Channel 10 on Mt. D. Other than that it's time to get in the car.......
  19. smokingmouse

You Yangs: Race - 3/12/06

Bike #603. Copper V10
  20. smokingmouse

You Yangs Pics, 3/12/06.

Bike: Santa Cruz V10 Bike Colour: Copper Race Number: 603 Gear/colour: Black shorts. White & black Fox jersey Helmet/colour: Blue & Silver Bell