Search results

1. longxc

Tathra MTB Enduro. Entries open.

Is there still time for late entry? The schedule mentions: "Race registration and entry for: Bega Cheese Children’s Chase 2km, Tathra Beach Family Park 10km prologue, Tathra Country Club 20km, Goat’s Knob 50km and King Nelba 100km " Does that mean you can enter the 100km on the day or is...
  2. longxc

Post your 29er!

someTenChars
  3. longxc

Back protection

The vid is a bit misleading hey, but i think they are trying to show that you can wear the protector with out the bag cargo section attached which assumably just zips on.
  4. longxc

Back protection

Bag with back protector These guys do a bag with a back protector in them http://www.evocsports.com/en/evoc-technology.html
  5. longxc

What's your hip angle at the top of your pedal stroke?

Looking at that video the setup on that bike appears to have a significant amount bar drop compared to the saddle, looks more setup for xc racing. Another thing to consider that effects hip angle is your height and crank length...for example a 6' rider using 175mm cranks will have a shallower...
  6. longxc

Avoiding dehydration

More on sugar Sugar is important as it also allows the body to absorb water via the same osmotic process that electrolites so a sugary drink is better than water alone, however, there is a fine balance as the sugar water mix must not exceed 8-9% sugar(glucose) or upto 15% using a...
  7. longxc

Paterson Kona 24 Hour - May 21/22, 2011.

if we could get the AROC guys in to sweep that fireroad that would be great :rolleyes:
  8. longxc

'A' line Why not make it an 'A' line and have a longer 'B' line of switchbacks or something of the sorts? Then the teams and 6x6ers can smash it up the 'A' line and us solo's can smash it for the first 6hrs the drag our tiredness up the 'B' line for the next 18hrs. ;)
  9. longxc

he might be too busy pushing me up the hill ;)
  10. longxc

in this scenario 'gear up' translate to 'multiple gears' or '36:19'?
  11. longxc

I paid good laundry money to get my pedals off the ground :p Thinking of attending? yes, someone else is pretty keen for me to do it (I think they want a turn in the pits)... Are you thinking of backuping up solo 24's? Are you looking for another rider for Mal's team? we should have shares in...
  12. longxc

sounds like a taut chain, a stiff upper lip and some CX skills are required :eek:
  13. longxc

potential pain a soloist may endure if one were to compare the pain that the Paterson climb may dispense upon a soloist rider to say the climbs at the wsc at stromlo, would one say that it is more like the first climb(up the front of Stromlo) or the second(bastard pinchy) climb out the back of...
  14. longxc

National 24 solo champs in 2011?

Some more photo's, day, night and podium
  15. longxc

Wagga 6hr - March 27

Website is down website is down
  16. longxc

Jet Black 24 Hours 2011

Green Lantern??
  17. longxc

Post your 29er!

Found :D So the short of it is it got returned to sender and is now on its way again but this time with 'person-to-person' added so only I can sign for it. Just a little bit relieved :o
  18. longxc

Post your 29er!

With out going into to much detail its size is between large and extra large, 120mm headtube, 72mm BB. Looks exactly like this:
  19. longxc

The Single Speed Thread

so true I still haven't seen it and probably won't... I asked if it had been sent yet last night and was sent the tracking number, turns out someone(won't mention the name) signed for my parcel at work at 7:08am in the morning and so far have had no luck today in tracking it down :(
  20. longxc

Post your 29er!

Someone executed your idea!! Yep no shit!! asked if it had been sent yet last night and was sent the tracking number, turns out someone(won't mention the name) signed for my parcel at work at 7:08am in the morning and so far have had no luck today in tracking it down :( Thing is though...