Search results

1. M

Post your all mountain bike

How did you find the transition from ars5c?? Im still finding it a little strange as old bike felt a lot more highly strung maybe? I don’t feel like ill be spat off the new bike if I go offline like I used to! Still tinkering with pike as well, seems a little spikey??? Bike does give me huge...
  2. M

Thanks. Has been a while coming and nice to have all built up now. First impressions are pretty good! (Coming from an Yeti ASR5c) True, not too much more could be taken off without sacrificing the bikes ability, normal width rims and lighter tyres etc but what’s the point? I am going to swap...
  3. M

No worries. Wheel set was 1405g with valves and tape which helps a bit. I did not go nuts weight wise but did think about each purchase. Bike is still pretty burly. Frame Yeti SB5c Shock Fox CTD / Corset Sleeve Fork Pike Solo 150 Rims LB 35mm carbon Hubs Tune King...
  4. M

From an engineering perspective it makes sense to me, still too early for proper review although climbing is smoooooooth.
  5. M

Yeah AB direct mount ring. Has just been swapped for an oval version!
  6. M

New SB5 Lots of nice kit! XTR, Pike 150, Corset, LB carbons on tune king/kong etc etc! 10.95kg!
  7. M

Convict (Dirt Works) 100 2012

Good to hear all those injured will be ok. Ill pass the messages of thanks to the RFS crew, it's definitely appreciated and a lot of unseen work goes into the event. I finished with a record 8.09 finish time!!! At least one hour off that next year!!!
  8. M

Replacing the fleet with a single Trail/AM bike! But which one..

I recently went through the same thing selling my dh bike and other stuff to simplify to one do it all bike. Ended up with a Yeti ASR5-C. The thing is epic. Is fast, climbs like crazy and hauls downhill. Big test next week when i am taking it to Thredbo, i reckon it will rip. Of course ill have...
  9. M

15wt oil in Fox 32 forks + using less oil to prevent ramping?

You should all check if oil is migrating to the air piston. Look here: http://forums.mtbr.com/shocks-suspension/bath-oil-migrating-top-air-piston-734912-post8400155.html
  10. M

Convict 100 - St. Albans (Formerly the Dirt Works NSW)

Seems I am not the only semi-local in St Albans that rides MTB! A new weekender local here, will be riding the 100. I am sure all in town will be well prepped for the influx. The RFS boys are already well organised. Ill be interested to see how many stay for Sat night.
  11. M

Convict 100 - St. Albans (Formerly the Dirt Works NSW)

Will the race be held on a Saturday again if successful? I reckon it’s a great idea to be able to hang around after the race.
  12. M

Iron Horse MkIII (Small) Complete or frame

Still looking.
  13. M

They do not ship to Aus.
  14. M

Anyone have any idea???
  15. M

If anyone knows of a small mkiii around please let me know. Even new in a shop is fine.:)
  16. M

Item: Iron Horse MkIII (Small) Complete or frame only Location: Sydney (Ill pay postage) Item Condition: Very Good Price and price conditions: ??? Extra Info: Nope
  17. M

Sold! Sold! Sold!

Sold to me?:confused:
  18. M

Yeti AS-X or S/C Bullit Frame Only (Small)

Still looking!
  19. M

Yeti AS-X or S/C Bullit Frame Only (Small)

What: Yeti AS-X or S/C Bullit Frame Only (Small) Or Similar Price range/Willing to Pay: Around 1k+ Location: Sydney Extra Info: :eek:
  20. M

Sold Please Remove

Interested in the frame if you split.