Search results

1. VW NUT

VIC SOLD On-One Inbred SS 26er-Med/18"

Does the frame have V-brake mounts? (Sorry im on my phone)
  2. VW NUT

Swap meet. Sun 21st Feb.

3. VW NUT

H.E Park Heathmont VIC

Its f#cked
  4. VW NUT

New trails at Buxton

Giant Anthem 27.5
  5. VW NUT

New trails at Buxton

Was out there today and it was PACKED. So good to see so many people out getting rad on their bikes! Trails were fast!
  6. VW NUT

VIC MTB 26" SS XC frame.

Still looking!
  7. VW NUT

The Single Speed Thread

Confirmed:
  8. VW NUT

STOLEN ACT Two BMX's Stolen

Two BMX's stolen from a locked Mk4 Golf in Canberra on Saturday just behind the food vans in Braddon. Black frame with 4 piece chrome bars. Gold BSD, Pink grips, lsd on strictly cranks Bikes were spotted at 2am outside Hop Scotch.
  9. VW NUT

Yarra Trails regulars

Pm sent Big JD.
  10. VW NUT

Yarra Trails regulars

Hahhahah yessss!!!!
  11. VW NUT

Yarra Trails regulars

I think one of the tricky things is probably 95% of the YT riders dont use this forum, any of of the FB pages or members of a MTBA club. Thats one of the things I really like about bikes. Once you own a bike and a helmet you can ride at any time just about any where for free 356 days a year...
  12. VW NUT

The Single Speed Thread

Dates confirmed for Dec 5/6. From the FB page:
  13. VW NUT

VIC MTB 26" SS XC frame.

Do you have a photo mate?
  14. VW NUT

Yarra Trails regulars

Rode from Ringwood to the city today via Yarra trails, I skipped a few sections due to mud. There was about 10 cop cars and lot of Police and Bellbird Pinic ground carpark.
  15. VW NUT

Yarra Trails regulars

Rode from Ringwood along Mullum Mullum through to Heidelberg today. Was a little muddy in some spots but the great work people have been doing heading city bound from Fitzsimons Lane is great. Would really like to link a few of the smaller sections between Park rd and Old Warrandyte Rd up...
  16. VW NUT

The Single Speed Thread

Aus SS nats to be held in Vic this year ive seen! Bit excited!
  17. VW NUT

VIC MTB 26" SS XC frame.

Bump......
  18. VW NUT

VIC MTB 26" SS XC frame.

On the hunt for a single speed MTB frame for cross country riding. - 26" wheel size - Horizontal drop outs - Around 18" seat tube. Looking for an on one, spot, Kona or something similar. Something cheap and cheerful. Im located in Melbourne. Thanks!
  19. VW NUT

H.E Park Heathmont VIC

Soil has been dump and first straight compacted. Ill try find out when the next works are happening!