Search results

1. moman

NSW SOLD Fox sls springs

Item: Fox sls 2.75 x 425 coil spring Location: Sydney Item Condition: minty Reason for selling: too fat Price and price conditions: $95 Extra Info: NOW ALL SOLD Pictures:
  2. moman

Ah bummer. I think i need a 475 or 500 (steel or sls)

Ah bummer. I think i need a 475 or 500 (steel or sls)
  3. moman

Hey Jake. Do you still have any 2.75 sls springs to sell?

Hey Jake. Do you still have any 2.75 sls springs to sell?
  4. moman

29er Fox 36, lyrik or Yari

Still looking
  5. moman

Budget flat pedals and shoes.

I've been using these with 5-10s and quite like them although might upgrade to DMR vaults down the road. https://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/oneup-components-composite-pedals?gclid=CjwKCAiA07PRBRBJEiwAS20SIP0fqyrjjU2kjQUZPYXVb_6dp2I2fxKxpNXFcOg0_tmIg_1gYykcXBoC2fQQAvD_BwE
  6. moman

29er Fox 36, lyrik or Yari

Item: 29er burly fork Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: not too much :) Extra Info: looking for a beefy fork to replace my 160mm pike. Ideally already set at 160mm and boost but can be flexible.
  7. moman

Sold Rockshox Yari RC Solo Air 120mm / 29" Price Drop Sold

Pm sent. I think.
  8. moman

Hey grant. Any luck measuring the steerer of your Yari's?

Hey grant. Any luck measuring the steerer of your Yari's?
  9. moman

2017 Rock Shox Yari RC 29 / 27.5+ Boost 150mm [sold]

Hey. How long exactly is the steerer?
  10. moman

Evil Bikes Partner With Defcon Cycles

FYI from Facebook. Dear Evil Bikes Australia and New Zealand customers, Evil Bikes has just been informed that our Australia/New Zealand Distributer, Defcon Cycles, has placed themselves into Voluntary Liquidation. This news is a big surprise to Evil Bikes. We had no warning from Defcon...
  11. moman

Installing lowers on Lyriks and getting a vacuum - help!!

Have you tried forcing the chambers to equalise by pulling firmly on the crown arch while putting your foot on the bolt up axle? You should hear a small fsssst and any air trapped below the luftkappe should be pulled into the positive chamber. I’ve done this when I had lost about 10mm of...
  12. moman

Monarch RT3 internal knocking noise

If sram won't warranty or fix it (they are normally really good) talk to Simon at MTB suspension centre in Sydney. My shock did exactly the same thing and I checked every bit of the linkage I could before I took it to them to get the shim stack changed. While he was in there he fixed it. He said...
  13. moman

2017 Evil Wreckoning

So when's the full review coming? I'm keen to hear your thoughts.
  14. moman

Goodbye my beloved acl. Hello surgery. Advice.

Some great advice in there. Thanks peeps. The hardest thing for me is going to be to find another outlet as rides are one the best 'mental health' breaks I have. That's the most daunting thing at the moment. I'll probably try to embrace my inner roadie or maybe fire up on protein shakes...
  15. moman

Goodbye my beloved acl. Hello surgery. Advice.

Ok. So am feeling down at the moment at the prospect of 9 months off the full squish mountain bike after my upcoming acl resconstruction. Goodbye summer of bike love. Burners how have you guys coped with similar injuries? Did you buy Lycra and embrace your inner roadie? Did anything...
  16. moman

Sram Guide bleed port screw question

Maybe this? There should be a little o-ring near the tip of each bleed syringe.
  17. moman

2017 Evil Wreckoning

The newer bikes come with water bottle mounts.
  18. moman

Feedback on evil the calling?

Have you asked Stu at defcon? He generally seems pretty unbiased.
  19. moman

Carbon rear triangle repair or replace

The local rep has really come to the table and sorted a great price on a rear triangle But for half the price of the new I can get it fixed but not painted. New makes sense as far as value for money goes but Duckmeisters words about repair rather than replace resonate with me as environmentally...
  20. moman

Are Hip Packs Cool ???

Totally this. I have the bontrager one and love it for carrying my phone, keys, snacks and spares. Don't notice it on at all. If I put a spare water bottle in there I do a bit but its negligible. My methodology is: Can walk back to the car - pockets. Annoyingly long walk back to car - hip...