Search results

1. @nDr3w

UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 2013: Vallnord, Andorra

Mitch Delfs featuring the guys who posted spoilers.
  2. @nDr3w

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

Mirin' set up. Stared powerlifting seriously a bit under a year ago. Numbers are up to 200kg squat, 120 bench and 230 dead @ 89kg.
  3. @nDr3w

Weights training noob question

This is bullshit. Splits are a terribly inefficient way to train. While it may yield some results, full body weight routines coupled with cardio specific training outside of the weight sessions has always been the most effective way to train, especially for beginners, and doubly so for those...
  4. @nDr3w

Sup Farkers. Don't think I've posted on here in a good year or so. Hope you're all doing well, and getting strong.
  5. @nDr3w

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

Sydney. Fucking ridiculous, one of the best nights of my life.
  6. @nDr3w

Women, etc.

Technically, legally, you are. However, snitches get stitches, and all that. You're still in NSW, yeah? They sort of can, but it's as an alternative to gaol (same as community service, etc). But even then, if she's growing heaps of it, good chance of her getting locked up anyway. NSW Courts...
  7. @nDr3w

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Awesome, this is only about a 45 minute trip from me. Any tips? I feel like I'd be a kid in a candy store. Tried 3 different pale ales this weekend. Gage Roads Atomic Pale Ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and Little Creatures Pale Ale, with the L.C. being the only one I've had before. Surprising...
  8. @nDr3w

Is reading a book part of a cross-training exercise regime

Seems legit. I saw a lady reading a novel whilst driving on the F3 once.
  9. @nDr3w

Uni life thread

Yes. I switched from a B/Social Science at the end of 2010 into my current program, a double degree of B/Laws and B/Communications. If it's an obviously good career choice, and the new degree is something you thoroughly enjoy, I say go for it. I'm so glad I did. The only negative I felt was...
  10. @nDr3w

Been lurking this thread for ages without posting anything, so here goes. Quick update. Sitting at around 87kg up from about 82 at the start of May. Progress has been going really well, managed 200kg x 3 on deadlifts last night, which I'm super happy with. Starting next week I'm going to do a...
  11. @nDr3w

Playstation 3 Thread

Finally got my ps3 connected to a proper, HD TV with an HDMI cable. So much better. Going to buy Oblivion and pre-order Arkham City: GOTY edition sometime in the next couple of weeks, I reckon.
  12. @nDr3w

Bunch of little injuries holding me back the last 2 weeks. But progress has been great up until now. Hovering around 87kg bodyweight. Squatted 160kg x 2, Deadlifted 192.5kg x 5. Still only benching 110. Lulz.
  13. @nDr3w

So what Olympics sports shouldn't be in the Olympics and what should be?!

All the examples OP listed, as well as majority of the team sports. Brought in: Powerlifting. A traditional 3-lift sort of comp. Raw. Downhill (of course). MOD EDIT: my point exactly...
  14. @nDr3w

Started something new today. Modified version of 5/3/1, based off what powerlifter Ben Rice was doing. Basically everything gets hit twice a week in this manner: Day 1) Deads + bench assistance Day 2) Squats + OHP assitance Day 3)Bench + Deadlift assistance Day 4) OHP + Squat assistance Or...
  15. @nDr3w

Sweet read MWII, thanks. What's your current routine look like, if you don't mind me asking?
  16. @nDr3w

Thanks, guys. Really happy. I've got new numbers if we're still doing the leaderboard thing. @MWII, how do you reckon guys who are trying to hit in the vicinity of 150-200g of protein a day get their intake then? Doesn't bother me, I only supplement about 60g of the stuff in powders a day...
  17. @nDr3w

What are YOU reading?`

1984. Trying to find a copy of The Once and Future King, and at some point in the near future I intend to finally read Moby Dick. On an old-school kick at the moment.
  18. @nDr3w

200kg deadlift = completed. Finally.
  19. @nDr3w

2012 nsw/act state dh dates

Fixed. My uni's S1 exams were wrapped up by Del Rio, and S2 will be wrapped up by Thredbo. It's just bad luck dude, see if you can get an earlier/later exam or something from your faculty, explain to them you have a state level sporting commitment and they might be cool about it :biggrin1:
  20. @nDr3w

Quads

Front squats, lunges, leg raises.