sold sold sold sold sold
  2. P

sold!!!

new pics up!! bump bump bump
  3. P

sold!!!

bump bump bu
  4. P

who's gonna win U/19's national champs?? fearon or brosnan....

what do you guys think? fearon qualified 4 seconds faster then troy today and has been looking insanely fast all week... hmmmmm....
  5. P

sold!!!

soldsoldsoldsold
  6. P

sold

now $1300 for quick sale ppl!!
  7. P

sold

yeah it's still for sale and it's $1500 fixed price mate. cheers!
  8. P

sold

item sold. please delete
  9. P

stormlo corc act state round

hey mate. sick photos! any chance you got a snap of number 14...? in green and yellow gear riding a glory!! whoo. if you do i promise i'll use it as my facebook profile pic! haha email is aaron_bashford@hotmail.com
  10. P

Kowen Corc Round 1 2010

hey mate.. nice shots!! any chance you'd have any of rider 750?? i was wearing a black onya shirt and black pants with a yellow helmet. if you could email to aaron_bashford@hotmail.com that'd be great!! whoo
  11. P

Australian National Series - Round 2 QLD Nov 2008

hey, sweet photos ey.. any chance of photos of 99 wearing a white and blue kit?? on a grey/black glory?? cheers
  12. P

Thredbo DH 18 Nov

so devo bill. devo
  13. P

Stromlo Club DH 21 Oct

sweet photos dhd. pity you didn't get any of my gf... she's gonna be annoyed. ha ha. cheers!
  14. P

2007 Oceania Champs-Thredbo

any chance you had any of 64..? white foes mono, fully sick dh direct jersey............... cheers!!
  15. P

National DH Lithgow Round #1

no 47, black and blue kit, blue 661 helmet, white turner. cheers bud
  16. P

CORC big bit race photo's?

batemans photos I've got some but i won't be able to put em up till next week. They're pretty crap anyway cause my camera sucks.. Except this one of Garreth. Man he's so damn fast it scares me! so fast.