Search results

1. Pizzaz

Another request for a three ring entry...

As it says - for a mate looking at the last minute. Just drop me a pm. Cheers
  2. Pizzaz

Convict 100 entry 4 sale...

As it says... Looking for a fair offer. Got a bit too much on at the moment! Just pm me.
  3. Pizzaz

Mont team of 6 for sale!

Currently entered as a mixed team but its all collapsed :) If anyone's keen just PM me with an offer Ta
  4. Pizzaz

Looking for Kowalski Classic entry.... not any more sorted thanks

Sorted - decided to play in the mud on the crosser instead...
  5. Pizzaz

*SOLD* Convict 100 Entry for sale...

$130 + transfer... Apparently 'Do whatever the f*&@ you want doesn't mean what I thought it did...' :)
  6. Pizzaz

NSW *SOLD* Ay-Up 24hr Kit for sale...

They say a change is as good as a holiday so I'm selling my Ay-Up light set (actually the way I'm feeling about now I may be hanging up the 24hr spurs for a while!). Anyway, the stuff is used but was working fine as of a couple of weeks ago. So, what is it? 2 sets of Ay-Up lights, one spot...
  7. Pizzaz

[NZ] Great Southern Brevet

So, who's lining up? Anyone else heading over for a nice 4 1/2 - 8 day, 1100km jaunt around the South Island? More details here Apparently there'll be a leaderboard running. Event starts at 11:00 (NZ time) Saturday and my spot page is here.
  8. Pizzaz

Rotorburn Strava club created

For those that aren't active in the XC forum, I've created a (public) strava club called rotorburn.com - just go into the clubs section and search for it and let the fun commence!
  9. Pizzaz

Rotorburn Strava club created

Public club - for those on strava just search for rotorburn.com to join. Lets see what that leaderboard looks like :)
  10. Pizzaz

*gone* (Yet another) Husky 100 for sale...

Diary clash! Just send me a PM with an offer... some $$$ back is better than nothing...
  11. Pizzaz

*SOLD* Powertap SL+ (road) 24h - $800

Item: Powertap SL+ Wireless Road hub - 24h drilling and Powertap Computer + HR Strap - all ya need! Location:Glebe NSW but can ship Item Condition: As new - reconditioned from powertap and never mounted in a wheel Reason for selling: Wrong drilling for the rims I have! Price and price...
  12. Pizzaz

Interesting Landis Interview...

The highlights of the interview were on cycling news a couple of days ago but I followed this link and read the transcript of the entire conversation. Draw your own conclusions but it was a good interview and worth the time to read (as usual... the reported bits are about 1/3 of the full story)
  13. Pizzaz

*sold* Capital Punishment 100km Entry for sale - offers over $65

Yes I know its not sold out :) But... due to a clash (I'm now doing T3 instead!) I have a Capital Punishment entry that is surplus to requirements. Looking at the refund page is seems that if I just cancel I'll get 50% back... so $65 makes things even. First one to PM with an offer over $65...
  14. Pizzaz

NSW *SOLD* 2008 Cannondale 29er 1FG Singlespeed (Size L) - $1350ish

Sadly, space in my shed is at a premium and somethings gotta go so sadly, its my 1FG :( 2008 Cannondale 1FG Singlespeed set up with much bling... info on build etc is here and here But to summarise... Frame : 2008 Cannondale 29er with EBB Fork : Cannondale Lefty 29er - 80mm with lockout...
  15. Pizzaz

NSW *sold* Powertap SL+ (road) 24h - $900 (Price Drop)

Item: Powertap SL+ Wireless Road hub - 24h drilling and Powertap Computer + HR Strap - all ya need! Location:Glebe NSW but can ship Item Condition: As new - reconditioned from powertap and never mounted in a wheel Reason for selling: Wrong drilling for the rims I have! Price and price...
  16. Pizzaz

LOST *Found* Cannondale 29er1 Parted company with my car, M4 between Glenbrook & Blacktown

Hi, as the title says... my green 29er1 has parted company with my car somewhere between Glenbrook and Blacktown (Sydney). If anyone has any details (or perchance a good samaritan rescued it...) please PM... need this for World Solos! Update, rotorburn comes through and its been found!
  17. Pizzaz

So don't suppose anyone found a green Cannondale 29er on the M4 today?

:( @#$%^@%& Thule straps and downtube holder broke and the bike came off somewhere between Glenbrook and about Blacktown... First busted shoulder, now missing bike... this World Solo attempt is cursed!!!! PM if any details. Cheers
  18. Pizzaz

*Drool*

Thought it was about time that we had a dedicated thread on things we've seen out 'n about that are, well, drool-worthy. Remember it's useless without pics! Tasty treat from Indy Fab
  19. Pizzaz

NSW 29inch Stans Arch MTB Rear Wheel *sold*

Item: 29 Inch MTB rear wheel. Stans Arch Rim with Sun Dirty Flea rear Hub and 140mm Avid rear rotor Location: Sydney (Glebe) will ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Used - done 1 24hr race and a couple of months of training. Rim is straight and true Reason for selling: Spare - had a whole...
  20. Pizzaz

100km Angry Dr Entry for Sale *gone*

Hi, due to being broken I now can't make the best 100k-er of the year. Transfers have closed but transfers on the day are accepted (got an e-mail from Alina confirming this). Just need to bring along confirmation of sale and $30. Just PM me an offer :) Cheers