Search results

1. C

For all of the Kentlyn riders :(

Sad to live in the same area as those little shits!!! :mad:I did enjoy the trails. I'll be there, Saturday, to ruin their cubby and repair the run.
  2. C

Backburning at Kentlyn.

backburning Bummer! Just when the weather is still nice for a ride. And what about the poor koala's:mad: Thanks for warning.:D
  3. C

Kentlyn PM XC loop

Pm/kentlyn Me too I do ride around Kentlyn & PM, but do not recognise any of you guys. Im a recreational XC-rider and not Elite DH either. I ride saturday-afternoons; a blue Giant near the fire station. ;). I am keen to follow the dogs!:( .
  4. C

sydney olympic 2000 track

fairfield area XC I don't know about the fairfield Farm..... Never bothered about that.:( I am talking about 300 Meters down the road from Fairfield farm, the 'Western Sydney Regional Park'. This park also links up to the Former Olympics Eqestrian Centre and the Steeple chase Track! It is all...
  5. C

sydney olympic 2000 track

Fairfield track You still can ride in this area XC though. Start at the top BBQ area and go dwnhill, straight across and spiral uphill, backtrack and zigzag down across the steel causeway, than climb up into bush and downhill across little bridges and climb up to the bitumen road. Go across...
  6. C

Directions to Old Bathurst Rd

:eek: Yeah, you can ride from Wyong station, along Alison Rd, till it meets Yarramalong Rd, than follow this Yarramalong Rd and the first dirt road on your left is the Red Hill Rd. ;) This is the entry into Ourimbah state forest. You have to ride approx 5Km from station to forest. good luck!:p
  7. C

Helensburgh State XC Round

Lost Frog Test run of the "Lost Frog Track" at Darkes Forest road was succesfull. ;) In summer it will be very nice. The course is located in a valley covered by Ferns and tall trees. Some good drops but nothing dangerous yet and 4 creek crossings, however lots of climbing back to the top :D...
  8. C

Helensburgh State XC Round

They are carefull, well done. the site is getting there and info is good. I'll give it a go on the 4th.:p
  9. C

Appin Race

Appin trail Good single race track with a few side trails and lots of other areas to ride.:) But area is very messy... carparts, bottles, boxes paper cups etc. Checkpoints look like dumps.:mad:
  10. C

Trails in / around Camden area

Would "Dharawa State Conservation Area " be any good? ;) Lots to ride there and easy to hook a newcommer:D . I was one before. This is near Appin- Bulli Road and is closesst to Camden/ Campbeltown. from 10 to 25 Km dirttrail. More info is displayed on the Information Boards at the entrences of...
  11. C

Wtd: Riding buddies for XC/trails in Blue Mts!

the oaks I hope to be there too, on Sunday the 26 march, regardless the rain. New to it all, never done the Oak's before, Geriatric/Recreational rider here :cool: . Is this track still passeable when it rains? I assume riding from Woodford to Glenbrook:) . I'll park the van at Glenbrook and...