Search results

1. pmc

sold

Item: 2008 Fit Flow Trail Location: North Shore, Sydney Item Condition: Perfect, only a few months old & hardly riden Reason for selling: $$$$$$$$$$$ Price and price conditions: $800 ono. Extra Info: Basically new, only 1 or 2 really small scratches! hardly riden! Trail riders need a...
  2. pmc

sold

Item: 2006 Giant STP Zero Location: North Shore, Sydney, WILL NOT POST Item Condition: Very Good, Only a Few Very Minor Scratches! Reason for selling: Need Money Price and price conditions: $1,300 neg PRICEDROP NOW $1000!, Make me an Offer (ive just spend over 1k on parts for it!)...
  3. pmc

DH Bike!

hey all, MODE EDIT Did ya kinda notice that everyone else is using a template when they post in the trading area? cheers
  4. pmc

Found

found thanks all
  5. pmc

half link chain, back to front?

Hey All, i just got my bike back from my LBS after they had changed around the cog on the rear. When i got it back the halflink chain was the opposite way that it was when it got put on. The shop put the wide bit of the chain facing backwards, where last time it was facing foward. ive seen a...
  6. pmc

Chain Problems...?

Hey all, Im running single speed on my STP with a ratio of 14:28 without a tensioner. The chain on it is a half link and i only got the whole new drivetrain fitted a couple weeks ago. When the chain started to stretch quite a bit i took it into my LBS to get a link taken out. I had one guy...
  7. pmc

DMR V8 or Odyssey Cielencki Pedals?

Hey all, in a bit of a pickle. Im looking at buying new pedals and am stuck on these two (DMR V8 or Odyssey Cielencki Pedals). I only do DJ and a bit of street and want something thats really grippy, so do the poll and tell me which ones you think i sould get =] DMR V8: Odyssey...
  8. pmc

From Good to Bad to Better **NEW PICS UP**

Well most of you who know me and my bike will know that my STP has had 2 or 3 major changes in its life, whether it be for good or for bad. But now its all sweet and im heaps happy with it. It runs so smooth! Thanks to Cranks Bike Shop & The Bike Shed Mortdale! Future Upgrades: - DMR V8...
  9. pmc

shoes

hey all, just wondering what shoes people use for a bit or dirt jumping. just your old pair of volleys or do people get in their and get the 5 ten DH shoes? cheers
  10. pmc

Sold

soldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsold
  11. pmc

what are you running?

hey all, ive just gone SS (:D) and just interested to see what ratios other people are running on their bikes? im running 14:28 at the moment and feels great! cheers
  12. pmc

found

What: 2007/2008 rock shox argyle 302/318 Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: sydney, but will pay for postage from anywhere in aus Extra Info: i will trade for manitou sherman flick plus
  13. pmc

Sold sold sold sold sold

sold sold sold
  14. pmc

DH bike for a begginer?

yes i have searched and did not find to much info on what i need to know! im gonna get into DH and want to know what a decent begginers bike would be? i already know a few (stinky & atomik) but not sure what another good one would be. looking to spend around 2200-2500 either new or 2nd hand so...
  15. pmc

juicy 7 or code 5 or hayes nine??

hey all im buying a new rear brake soon and am not sure which one to go with, i mainly do DJ and street. i was looking at the hayes 9, code 5 but am not sure on the colour, it is like a dark grey colour, im not to fond of it. so which do you think i should get, juicy 7, hayes 9 or code 5...
  16. pmc

northbridge DJ's

hey all was just wondering does anybody ride the northbridge DJ's anymore, because half of the FR track is screwed up, so did the locals give up on them or something? cheers
  17. pmc

going SS ratio 14:28??

hey guys im going SS in a couple weeks and ive chosen to run the ratio 14:28 mate has it and he said it goes really well, ive chosen the profile imperial 28t for the front and odyssey 14t on the back. has anyone got this ratio, do you rekon its good or what are your other thoughts on it...
  18. pmc

trails/DJ's around cammeray/neutral bay/mosman??

hey guys recently moved to round neutral bay and just seeing if anyone knows where any jumps or trails are around that area? cheers
  19. pmc

whats with this juicy 7??

hey all, i saw this on ebay and was thinking of buying it but i dunno whats up with the little red thing that controls how much it brakes or wateva, on the avid website its the one with four little points but this is totally different? is this just the new yr model or something or could it be...
  20. pmc

found

What: Rear avid juicy 5 or 7 with rotor, cables, bolts mounts etc Price range/Willing to Pay: max 150-180 Location: im in sydney but am willing to pay for postage from anywhere in aus Extra Info: must be 06 or 07 model, minimal scratches, not damaged, very good condtion. PLEASE POST OR PM...