Search results

1. frug

VIC ********* Warburton MTB Trails Update *********** PLEASE READ **********

BOOM!!!!! https://www.yrmtb.com.au/news/2018/7/16/federal-government-funds-warburton-mtb-destination-project
  2. frug

So I'm not sure who you are Latheboy, but both PinHead and Warpij were NEVER built with DELWP approval or agreement. YRMTB have had a few volunteer maintenance days up there under the guidance of DELWP, however with changes to DELWP staffing, interactions by the public towards DELWP, inclusion...
  3. frug

The official sign off has not yet been approved. The installation of the signage was part of the process to get it "sign-off ready". As a result of the signage installed, it is quite easy to find and ride the trail. Agreed about Pinhead. Unauthorised construction on these trails can lead to...
  4. frug

Hi guys. I agree, it is frustrating. Many many many volunteer hours have been put in to all 3 trails up there. Things move VERY slow out here. Please remember that YRMTB are a volunteer group and we all wish we could put more hours in. The simple matter of the fact is that these trails are...
  5. frug

McFlow trails and the decreasing diversity of trails

********* February Trail Maintenance Day ********* Hi all. The next trail maintenance day is on the first weekend in Feb. Face Book Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/206970626442505/ I know I've said it before, but this weekend should see the last weekend of constructing Hey Hey My...
  6. frug

All mountain/ Enduro riding around Melbourne

********* February Trail Maintenance Day ********* Hi all. The next trail maintenance day is on the first weekend in Feb. Face Book Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/206970626442505/ I know I've said it before, but this weekend should see the last weekend of constructing Hey Hey My...
  7. frug

End of an era? Has Warby suffered the fate of a Nanny MTB State?

8. frug

9. frug

Warburton trail updates

10. frug

VIC Warburton Official Trail Maintenance Day Information

11. frug

End of an era? Has Warby suffered the fate of a Nanny MTB State?

********* Warby Trail Maintenance Day ********* ******** MTB Trail Maintenance this Weekend ****** The third and final in this series of Mount Bride Trail Maintenance weekends is on THIS weekend. Lunch will be provided Sunday by the very kind ladies at Cog Bike Cafe. We need all hands...
  12. frug

********* Trail Maintenance Day ********* ******** MTB Trail Maintenance this Weekend ****** The third and final in this series of Mount Bride Trail Maintenance weekends is on THIS weekend. Lunch will be provided Sunday by the very kind ladies at Cog Bike Cafe. We need all hands on...
  13. frug

********* Trail Maintenance Day ********* ******** MTB Trail Maintenance this Weekend ****** The third and final in this series of Mount Bride Trail Maintenance weekends is on THIS weekend. Lunch will be provided Sunday by the very kind ladies at Cog Bike Cafe. We need all hands on...
  14. frug

15. frug

Warburton trail updates

16. frug

****** Warburton Trails Maintenance Days Nov/Dec UPDATE ****** YRMTB are having trail maintenance days on the 19th & 20th (Nov), 26th & 27th (Nov), 3rd & 4th (Dec). These next 3 weekends we will be concentrating our focus on the trails on Mount Bride/Tugwell. These trails include Topbot...
  17. frug

****** Warburton Trails Maintenance Days Nov/Dec UPDATE ****** YRMTB are having trail maintenance days on the 19th & 20th (Nov), 26th & 27th (Nov), 3rd & 4th (Dec). These next 3 weekends we will be concentrating our focus on the trails on Mount Bride/Tugwell. These trails include Topbot...
  18. frug

19. frug

Warburton trail updates

20. frug

************UPDATE*********** Due to unforeseen circumstances these Trail Maintenance days have been postponed. We'll let you all know as soon as we can lock in future dates. Stay tuned!! Cheers Doug, YRMTB Secretary.