Search results

1. frug

VIC Warburton Official Trail Maintenance Day Information

Hi All. I've started this thread to keep you all updated on the, now legal (YAY!!!!!), trail maintenance days out in the Warburton/Wesburn area. All maintenance days will also be posted here on FaceBook, but if you re not on FB, I'll try to remember to post it here too. Lots of work is...
  2. frug

VIC ********* Warburton MTB Trails Update *********** PLEASE READ **********

I've just walked up Matt's Track/Top Track and found that ALL the jumps have been maliciously vandalised. Below are some pics I took. As you can see, someone has attacked the take off ramps by removing the top logs. As of TODAY, all the jumps on Matt's Track/Top Track have been damaged...
  3. frug

VIC Trek Slash 8, 2015. *******SOLD*******

Item: Trek Slash 8, 2015. Size: 19.5”. I’m 5’11” and it fits me perfectly. Parts Frame: Trek Slash 8 Alloy Fork: Rock Shox Pike RC2 130mm – 160mm travel adjust Shock: Rock Shox Monarch Plus R Debon Air H’Bars: Bontrager Rhythm Elite 15mm rise Stem: Bontrager Rhythm Comp 60mm Grips...
  4. frug

VIC SB66 Alloy 2014, Medium, Pike, Fox, ChrisKing, Mavic, 2x10 ****SOLD*****

Item: Yeti SB66 Alloy 26" Size: Medium Parts: Mavic X-Max Enduro 26" Wheels with Tubeless Hans Dampf SRAM XO 2x10 Drivetrain XO AM Carbon cranks (without pedals) Shimano XT Brakes with 180mm rotors RockShox Reverb Post Fox DHXRC4 Coil Shock RockShox Pike Solo Air RCT3 150mm...
  5. frug

Warburton MTB Park Feasibility Study; calls for comment.

Hi everyone. As you may, or may not know, there is a proposal for a world class quality Mountain Bike Hub to be built in the Warburton area. This proposal has been in the works for several years, and just last week the Yarra Ranges Council unanimously passed the motion that it be put out for...
  6. frug

Petition Need Sigs Warburton MTB Park Feasibility Study; calls for comment.

Hi everyone. As you may, or may not know, there is a proposal for a world class quality Mountain Bike Hub to be built in the Warburton area. This proposal has been in the works for several years, and just last week the Yarra Ranges Council unanimously passed the motion that it be put out for...