Search results

1. B

My Giant Reign - New Forks

prity heavy for a trail bike my dh bike weigh that.
  2. B

Wheels of Speed - results

oh yea im real sure hill would have beaten filip by 3 secs on a track that has only ever seen riders seperated by 1 sec.Go bleinksop doin well for first year in pro.
  3. B

Next dh races around melbourne

As ill be coming over to see my dad anyway so like i said i may as well come over when there a race on.And no im not excited my Australian accents.
  4. B

afta that?i live in nz but my dad live in Melbourne so i may as well come over when there a race on.
  5. B

could anyone plese tell me when the next dh race is around melbourne area?
  6. B

Vigo WC DH Results

ruidarh cunningham(sp) must have been pinned 12 th at his first wc in his first year in u19.
  7. B

Ironhorse Sunday- UPDATED

Mint bike i just got my self one as well.I personaly wouldnt bother getting a dhx 5 the 3 in mine feel just as good,i want to get some wcs for mine though they feel so good.How many pins you lost out of ya pedals?
  8. B

UCI Oceania Mountain Bike Championships rate high in Thredbo

expand? anyone got any updates from the racing?
  9. B

Thredbo too cold for Downhill seeding run

anyone got any live updates to seeding results or race runs?
  10. B

Oceania Mountain Cross Results

wyn masters?mathew scoles?micheal langford?
  11. B

Oceania Mountain Cross Results

Can anyone please tell me where the rest of the nz riders came i dont have exel.
  12. B

How long has everyone been riding downhill and how good are you?

Why on every website do the people who make a millon posts always post stupid thing like "i am the bestest" trying to take the piss as they are obviously shit rather than just keeping out of the thread?I dont understand if they arent going to post seriously why post at all?
  13. B

Numbers of bike shops in port melbourne area

wanted numbers of shops in port melbourne area im living in new zealand but am keen on moving over and finding a job in bike shop so numbers of shops would be apreciated or even better if you know of any shops that are after a bike builder or sales rep.Would prefer to work in more mountainbike...
  14. B

my fully sik STP yulet (custom yo')

Sick bike,looks really well looked after:)
  15. B

Foes Dhs Mono

You have a very unusal imagination:(
  16. B

Foes Dhs Mono

i think he right it is just a carbon print,all i care bout is that it farkin light.
  17. B

Foes Dhs Mono

cheers guys rides super sick as well
  18. B

Foes Dhs Mono

I have freinds who don`t pay for stuff so i get very cheap.Duno how much they are,i think they are around $150 rrp.
  19. B

Foes Dhs Mono

With my race front wheel on it weighs just over 41 pound.Still prity heavy.