Search results

1. Daver

NSW SOLD: Yeti SB6C trailshark- large

Item: Yeti SB6C large (gen 1) Location: Sydney Item Condition: mint- brand new swing arm, front triangle is 6 months old and suspension serviced 10hours ago. Reason for selling: bigger wheels... Price and price conditions: $5000 Extra Info: BOS N'dee forks, 160mm with TRC (serviced 10...
  2. Daver

Sb6c

I implore you to have a look at one in the flesh, or even better, to ride one! My biggest concern is the conventional pivots rather than the switch infinity things- after all, they're just a regular staunchion/shaft. It's not like you replace your staunchions/shafts every year- do you?
  3. Daver

Sb6c

Excuse the picture quality, I was in a rush once to get it built!
  4. Daver

Post your all mountain bike

Sorry for the picture quality- was in a rush to get it built.
  5. Daver

NSW SOLD : Brand new 2015 Fox 36 Float RC2 650b fork

Item: 2015 Fox 36 Float Rc2, 650b, tapered steerer, qr15. Location:Sydney- will post Item Condition: brand new Reason for selling:surplus Price and price conditions:$1100 Extra Info: brand new, unopened and unmounted. Includes manual and shock pump. Pictures:
  6. Daver

NSW SOLD : 2014 Trek Remedy 9 650b 19.5"

I'd say it's probably a bit big for you- I'm 185cm and it's pretty small for me.
  7. Daver

NSW SOLD : 2014 Trek Remedy 9 650b 19.5"

Item: Trek 2014 Remedy 9, 650b, orange in 19.5" (medium/large) Location: Paddington, Sydney (willing to post at the buyers expense) Item Condition: Fantastic- have done 200kms (per Strava) Reason for selling:New season, new bike. Price and price conditions: $3,000 (RRP was $4999, and the...
  8. Daver

WTB: BOS forks- Idylle or N'dee

Item: BOS Idylle or N'dee forks Location: Sydney, but will pay postage Item Condition: as new, or at least with perfect staunchions Price and price conditions: up to $1k... Extra Info: will choose either model, preferably with a reasonable steerer length. Wanted ASAP.
  9. Daver

QLD sold.

Still available?
  10. Daver

NSW Sold

Bruce, would you sell the wheels separately?
  11. Daver

Yeti DH-9- frameset and rear wheel or complete!

Chasing a Yeti DH-9 frameset and rear hub/wheel or complete bike. Size isn't an issue, as most were a medium. Spec isn't an issue, although bonus points for M952 XTR, xt 4 pots and Dorados... Located in Sydney, but will pay for shipping.
  12. Daver

SOLD : 2013 Trek Fuel EX9- 19.5", as new!

Item: 2013 Trek Fuel EX 9 19.5"- as new Location: Sydney CBD- will post Item Condition: 6 months old. Chain has .3mm stretch (as new), tyres are as new, minor chips on headtube from transport. Otherwise mint. Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $2599. $3999 RRP, and this...
  13. Daver

SOLD : 2013 Trek Fuel EX 9 19.5"- as new

Item: 2013 Trek Fuel EX 9 19.5"- as new Location: Sydney CBD- will post Item Condition: 6 months old. Chain has .3mm stretch (as new), tyres are as new, minor chips on headtube from transport. Otherwise mint. Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $2599. $3999 RRP, and this...
  14. Daver

VIC 2008 iron horse sunday WC **SOLD**

2008: http://www.bikepedia.com/Quickbike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2008&Brand=Iron+Horse&Model=Sunday+World+Cup&Type=bike The 09 was silver and black. And boxers were the same from 06-09.
  15. Daver

VIC 2008 iron horse sunday WC **SOLD**

FYI, it's a 2008 model.
  16. Daver

Sold - 2011 Morewood Izimu w/BOS- $2.5k

Sold.......
  17. Daver

The 'long' frame is akin to a medium in most brands- I am 6 foot and it fits well, similar to a medium Intense M6, Glory, Sunday, etc. The 'short' frame is tiny. I have attached new photos, and a geometry chart in the original post.
  18. Daver

Need this gone. $2.5k.
  19. Daver

Bump.......
  20. Daver

bump........