2. whiteman

SA Sold

Price drop in light of the Christmas spirit
  3. whiteman

SA Sold

Sold sold sold
  4. whiteman

SA Sold

BUMP! These are just taking up space and they need to go...
  5. whiteman

SA Sold

Sold sold sold
  6. whiteman

The watch thread.

No worries, just don't forget about the addition of GST and import duty if you buy it online and it's more than $1,000!
  7. whiteman

The watch thread.

Second hand is definitely a reasonable option. Let the original purchaser take the initial price hit. It most cases people who are into watches seem to turn them over pretty quickly so most are in excellent condition. Brand new from a grey dealer is also another great option. In both cases...
  8. whiteman

SA Sold

Sold! 12345
  9. whiteman

SA Sold

Sold! 12345
  10. whiteman

Iron Horse Sunday linkage parts

I bought a bunch a linkage parts for my Sunday from TBSM. However, that was a few years ago now. Last I heard they bought all the spare parts from the Aus distributor when Ironhorse went under, so you may still have some luck with them.
  11. whiteman

SA Sold

Bump! 12345
  12. whiteman

SA Sold

Bump! 12345
  13. whiteman

Whistler 2014!!

Both times I've gone I just went with Pacific Coach. Once you walk out of the gate in Vancouver airport they have a little kiosk where you can book. They go from the airport to pretty much the centre of the village. Plus the bus' have free Wi-Fi! Getting a Greyhound or similar is a huge pain...
  14. whiteman

The gaming thread

It's super useful. I'm constantly pulling it out while sniping. Yeah that was with a bipod and 40x scope. Usually I just run the 8-14x variable zoom scope with no bipod and that's perfectly fine for shots up to 500-600m. Can't see much beyond that haha! That's the best part of Battlefield...
  15. whiteman

The gaming thread

Haha nah, it was completely legit! They were sitting still for the most part though. It's not too hard to get super long range shots on people camping in their spawns. It's pretty easy in BF4 as you can zero in your scope, so you just go to 1,000m and readjust from there.
  16. whiteman

The gaming thread

My longest so far is 1,049m on BF4. Haven't played in quite a while, but I'm keen to try and hit a 1,500m shot. There's just never players that far away from the action :mmph:
  17. whiteman

SA Sold

Sold! 12345
  18. whiteman

SA Sold

Bump. I need this gone ASAP. Hit me up with offers if you're interested.
  19. whiteman

SA Sold

Price drop to $4,500! This bike is seriously mint. I've got stacks more close up pics so don't hesitate to ask if you're interested.
  20. whiteman

Whistler 2014!!

Yeah they helped massively! I seriously could barely hang on before I got onto them. From memory they were Motrin Super Strength, which is just Ibuprofen. I'm sure hand strengthening exercises will help quite a bit, but if you've never been, not much is going to help you prepare for just how...