3. whiteman

SA Sold

Sold! 12345
  4. whiteman

SA Sold

Sold! 12345
  5. whiteman

Shimano AM45 vs Giro Chamber Shoe Sizing

This is a bit of a long shot but... I just received a pair of Shimano AM45 shoes in size Euro 48, but I feel they're a little on the small side. After I've taken a few steps and my foot settles into the shoe my big toe ever so slightly touches the end of the shoe. Unfortunately I can't just...
  6. whiteman

SA Sold

Sold 10char
  7. whiteman

SA Sold

Item: 2006 Norco Atomik Medium (Medium) Location: Adelaide, SA Item Condition: Good condition. It has the usual shuttle scratches etc. but no cracks or anything. Reason for selling: It hasn't been ridden since ~2010. Price and price conditions: $650 o.n.o. Extra Info: Text me on 0407 553...
  8. whiteman

Sold!

Solsoldsold
  9. whiteman

Sold

Sold sold sold
  10. whiteman

Delete

DELETE! Found product.
  11. whiteman

Delete!

DELETE! Delete
  12. whiteman

Obtainium or K9 Spring Adaptors for a Fox Shock

Item: Obtainium or K9 spring Fox adaptors Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Doesn't really matter, as long as they still do the job. Price and price conditions: You tell me Extra Info: If you have some/know someone who has some send me a PM on here or message me on 0407 553 529...
  13. whiteman

Sold

Sold sold sold
  14. whiteman

Delete

Delete! Delete!
  15. whiteman

SA Sold

Item: 203mm Shimano RT81 Ice-Tech Rotor (Centre lock) Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Basically brand new. They came off of a new bike, but they do have very, very minor marks due to the wheel been spun around. Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info...
  16. whiteman

SA Sold

Item: 2012 Avid Elixir 9's Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Extremely good, Only 5 weeks old! Only has a few very small & minor scratches lever blades. Reason for selling: I'm wanting to try out the 2013 Saints. Price and price conditions: $300 o.n.o. Extra Info: Comes with all mounts...
  17. whiteman

350lb x 3" Titanium Spring

Item: 350lb x 3" Titanium Spring Price and price conditions: Name your price and I'll see if it's fair. Pictures: A picture would be nice If you have one hit me with a PM or txt me on 0407 553 529.
  18. whiteman

Obtanium Ti Spring - 350lb x 3.0

Item: Obtanium Ti spring in 350lb x 3.0 Location: Adelaide Price and price conditions: You name your price and I'll see if it's reasonable. Pictures: They would be a nice touch.
  19. whiteman

SA Sold

It's a sad day that's for sure but my pride and joy has to go :( Item: 2008 Ironhorse Sunday World Cup - Size medium (17") Location: Adelaide, South Australia Item Condition: Seriously mint! Completely custom anodised and rebuilt. The bike was completely over hauled ~1 year ago. While it...
  20. whiteman

SA Sold

Sold! 10chars