Search results

1. R

Sunshine Series @ Blackstone

Thankx Rob :D
  2. R

Sunshine Series @ Blackstone

does anyone know the results of todays sunshine Series race at Blackstone, Brisbane?
  3. R

Explain your avatar

My avatar is pretty self explanatory. guy on the bike is Shannon - not me :cry: Hey Stinky5 - got a shrubbery??
  4. R

Whos going to do the best out of the aussies this year?

My money is always on Nathan Rennie. :-)
  5. R

People needing to be beaten with sticks.

My pet peev is when someone leaves lpg gas bottles in the kitchen, one gets knocked and blows the kitchen up. anyone see the news on "Finn Mccools" at Keperra Brisbane - I was in that fireball. I've never been so close to death as I was last night. Ever. That's my pet peev. If you think...
  6. R

*RALPH*

Simpsons shits on south Park but futurama....hmmm.... Too much tv yes.... Too much Simpsons....Never!! "My ding-a-ling" "My ding-a-ling" "Won't you come and play with my ding-a-ling" "Mrs Hoover my worm crawled in my mouth so I ate it" "My dad sez I can't use scissors" Class...
  7. R

Ballarat Northshore

From.... I used to live in modbury and then athelstone areas for 13 years. Moved up here in '97. I've only ridden the DH track at Fox Creek road near Lobethal thanks to shuttles and a few borrowed Cannondales :D
  8. R

Blackstone? Whats the deal

(Thankx for mentioning Moth as well Ty 8) ) Yeah I gotta agree with Blacky here. If you like a track there and you think you could improve some parts of it - go nuts but don't get all "let's build a track", get 3 stunts done and never return. Also, if you do additions make them bullet proof...
  9. R

freeride event

Huckfest?? I think not. It will involve alot more than that. As you say - hucking is easy. If you wanna have a FR comp you've got to go big :D and think up some really crazy cool stuff. :D That's the plan. :D
  10. R

Mutha Hucker at the MTB Park

Nah all the stuff we build comes from our own heads and the NWD series :D mtba covers insurance. 8)
  11. R

Possible Locations For World Cup in Australia?

We can do that :D
  12. R

Ballarat Northshore

You can't give up :shock: I'm coming 'home' for xmas and I want some SA NS to ride! :D Making NS gets easier, the more you make. :D
  13. R

To be Pro or not to be...

ProDH'er - haha doubt it. Pro Freerider. Hmmm much better :D but.... also doubt it :D
  14. R

How many riders here over 30yo

silly ol kodger everyone we ride with is over 30 :D
  15. R

How many people here ride Kona?

'03 Stinky. Needs more front travel. (DJ3 needs JrT :D )
  16. R

NOT ROBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

s the thread sez "Not Robbie!!!" :shock:
  17. R

Possible Locations For World Cup in Australia?

Discovery Channel Saturday Night 5th July - "When Forum Moderators hunt in packs" :shock: :D "roKeMS unfortunately I dont think your doing a good job of promoting the park with your...errr very clever arguments and attitude." Stammering is very unprofessional :lol: :oops: :lol:
  18. R

Incredofuz the penguin...Add to the funn

Incredofuz the penguin tried to bust a 54cm gap waterbar with a stick on the down ramp. Rad action. As he hit the down ramp the stick tangled in the rear floating disc and it sank. Off to the bike store (I'll resist using any names for stirring any shite) went Incredewhopickedthisshite...
  19. R

what a deal...i think

I was going to by the Raptors except they only come half way down your shin. I can see my scar from not wearing shinnies which couldn't be a good thing. :o Mad looking though. Next ones down, Pivot aren't too shabby either!
  20. R

The De'ag Race course.

are you saying the track was below par Ty?? i've heard a few stories now of people stacking coz the speed vs track width was a bit dicey. :?: If the track is getting fixed while it's falling apart it doesn't sound tooo promising to me :cry: - might as well have been run at the underwood bmx...