Search results

1. C

QLD 2008 boxxer world cups sold please delete sold sold

Lots of people selling Boxxers, seeing who is most keen to sell, no need to have a cry.
  2. C

SOLD | 08 BoXXer Teams with World Cup lowers

Take $350?
  3. C

SOLD please remove

Take $350?
  4. C

SOLD 2010 Rockshox Boxxer Race White

Take $400?
  5. C

Sold

Take $400?
  6. C

Please Delete

I'll take the cranks.
  7. C

Avid Code 5 203mm Brakes [SOLD]

I'll give you $300.
  8. C

DH video near Adelaide?

Are there any videos or photos of downhill tracks around Adelaide?
  9. C

Tolosa (Hobart) - All you need to know.

Anyone know when next shuttle day is?
  10. C

Sold

I'll take them.
  11. C

7th of December You Yangs Ride Day

Just sent SMS. Dead keen. I'll be there with white camry sedan with NSW plates and black sunday. Leon 0438309745
  12. C

You yangs shuttle service/ride day

This is a cool set up. Any chance there'll be a ride day between Sat 6 Dec and Tue 9 Dec? Is this track the best around, or are there others also worth checking out? I'm driving down from Sydney and have a few riding days before taking the boat to Tas.
  13. C

Stromlo gates open Sat 6 to Mon 8 Dec?

Any chance Stromlo will have gates open between Sat 6 Dec and Mon 8 Dec? Is it worth riding if gates are closed? Are there other decent DH tracks around Canberra? I've heard the name Majura (sp?) but don't know anything about it, is it push runs only or something?
  14. C

Thredbo - all you need to know

Was planning to go 1st weekend of December but a mate told me the main chairlift doesn't open until December 10 and the chairlift running from Nov 15only takes riders half way up the hill. I tried calling Thredbo, but the girl I was talking to was retarded and didn't know what the story was...
  15. C

Bulli old school

Have lost phone, again. Will be at Bulli 10.30am tomorrow 26 Sun Oct Feel like a leper with no phone but let's smoke it. Cheers Josh for cleaning up the track and fixing the berms. Legend.
  16. C

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Sounds like there's too many people, might give it a miss.
  17. C

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

I can do 9am
  18. C

Chuckie - Get well soon buddy!

That sucks Chuckie, hope it's not too long to get back. Which jump is 747? Is it the road gap after the 2 doubles before abo rock? Hope you didn't scratch your pony, especially after how concerned you were after scratching the frame while practising the rock garden at Ourimbah. Leon
  19. C

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

When: 18th of Oct Where: Kiera Time: 10am Who: Tai, Jase, Al, Greg, Chris, Chris, Lam... Sorry, don't know how to do the quote thing properly. Is this a club thing? What does 'WTSFLC' stand for? I'll be keen for Keira tomorrow if there's not too many people already. Can take 4...