Search results

1. Moony

sold

please delete
  2. Moony

Sold

Frame: 2009 Yeti DJ (long) Fork: Fox F32 RLC (w. air adjust/rebound/compression/lockout) Wheels: Mavic 819 rims laced to Shimano XTR hubs Brakes: Shimano XT (w. centrelock 160mm rotors) Cranks: Shimano XT (175mm) Bars: Funn Fatboy Stem: Thompson Headset: Chris King Seatpost...
  3. Moony

Jans Ally...

Jans ally had not been ridden in a while...so thats where we went. Sawley and Knigge were punchin out some runs while i tried to take some snaps. enjoy...sorry about the size, flickr used to be cool.
  4. Moony

Shire Bike Park Mania

Jumps, pumps, northshore, berms, trenches and of course some traffic control. Just uploaded a few snaps 'for the boys' not for 'photog' purposes. Snapped by knigge & hodge. i'm not telling you where it is...don't bother asking. Self Explainatory matty race style Hodgedog...
  5. Moony

Menai freeride session

This place is ausome! Its like whistler in the shire...cheers to track builders, done a great job! Had some fun out there on the weekend, snapped a few shots, Mase got some video as well. Photos by Nathan Knigge, Nathan Sawley and Myself. Knigge...owl...i mean wow!? (he doesn't...
  6. Moony

DIY dusk shoot

Headed out to DIY this arvo...did some riding and shooting till dark. Photos by Nathan Knigge and myself. Decker Knigge Myself Toddy Mase enjoy.
  7. Moony

Photo a Day VI - 14/5

hey guys, lucky number 3. I'll refrain from wingeing about how my life is super hectic at the moment and i didn't have time...and hence the photos are not upto scratch, but hey, it's always like that. (and there i go...contradicting myself!) Anyway...i'm kinda pleased with what i've put...
  8. Moony

PUNISH that tyre!!

OK...at the pumptrack we had some slideouts on a corner cause it was too shallow. so...made it steeper, and now you pull a few g's through it. Sounded like the tyre was riping off the rim each time...knigge finally got a flat bout an hour in!! sorry, photos aren't that great...but you get the...
  9. Moony

Shire Profiles #1 - Matt

Hey guys, thought i'd give you an inside look into whats happening in the shire riding scene these days. We've got plenty of awesome riders with talent that get out regularly on the local trails. Kinda like MTF, but from my point of view. So here he is... Matt rides a trek session 88, loves...
  10. Moony

berm DESTRUCTION!!

I got a thing for shooting roooost at the moment...so who else better to smash some corners than maddog! Blake is taking his riding "back to the foundations" apparently cause everyone told him he's shit...we have seen improvment on flats. Mase, Sawley and Brenty rocked up as well....Enjoy the...
  11. Moony

Check out what we did today...

Bodor got his new M6....he crashed bout 3rd run down and got messed up! seriously...head to rock! the crash in progress... Then we headed to natureboys for a bit. Detered by the rain, we headed for the underground carpark for some messing...
  12. Moony

lets huck some corners!!

few snaps from todays sessions...i got some quite average ones from albion park drifting in gravel cause it was way too windy to jump (and we're soft). Hodgey snapped a few at natureboys in the arvo with my cam...he's just getting started...watch out for this guy!! Mr...
  13. Moony

Bugs!

Since phat snaps is slowly dying, i thought i'd share a few snaps i took recently to spice things up! Yes i realise they are not bike related...but hey...some of you may appreciate it. ...more on my flickr if interested. Enjoy!
  14. Moony

Rotec Mayhem @ the Heights

Went out for a bit of a chilled shoot with the boys this arvo at natureboys track. Smashed some corners and got a bit loose resulted in some keepers! like i said...things got a bit loose! Enjoy...let me know what you think!
  15. Moony

Please Delete.

nothing to see here.
  16. Moony

very exclusive...

Knigge and myself decided that we would combine the power of our SB900 flashes (shortly after realising that we could use them remotely). We were really happy with the results for the first time using flashes...enjoy! Knigge on Glory - Mase on Trek - Myself shooting...
  17. Moony

Snap...shots

Been taking a few more photos lately...getting a bit better on the camera. Few from all around the place...cred to Hodgey and Sawley for pics at sutho trail/manikin. Thanks to Pete for riding continuously at T-rule...and picking me up when i near put my bars through myself...
  18. Moony

Hedge Row sesh.

Went down to hit up the DJ's at hedge row thurs arvo - they havn't been ridden in a while and were a bit scary at first...got into them in no time and ended up being heaps fun. tried a bit of photoshop on the last one...enjoy.
  19. Moony

on the gas!

went down to manikin DH trail the other morning and managed to snap a few before it heated up! using d300, 18-50 2.8, with sb900. enjoy.
  20. Moony

PAD 7th...Finally!!

Sorry about the delay guys! Long story short; my memory card decided to take an RDO and i couldn't access photos until today, thought better to be late than use archive shots. Enjoy. Riding - Hodgey at the pumptrack. Landscape - magical afternoon at the moorings (Nelson Bay)...