Search results

1. Pebble

How much is this frame worth......

edited
  2. Pebble

WA Sold

Delete please
  3. Pebble

So what are your thoughts on scooters? Have you got one?

I suppose I'm mainly wondering if it's worthwhile buying a scooter for my kids, not as a replacement but as an addition to MTB. For parents, do your kids have scooters as well as bikes? For you teens do you ride or own both? Do you think bikes and scooters each have their own purpose (like...
  4. Pebble

STOLEN Specialized Pitch Pro, stolen from Dunsborough WA. Reward offered!

Bike: Specialized Pitch Pro Colour: Green / Black Date it was stolen: 25th May from the Dunsborough Tourist Beareau Where it was stolen: Dunsborough WA Specs: As pictured Other Discriptions: I'm posting this for a friend Hayden Thomson not currently a Rotorburn member, he recently posted...
  5. Pebble

Delete, no longer relevant

It was a bargain but it's been snapped up now so no longer relevant, please Delete. A 7yr old kid got a nice bike out of it for a bargain price at least. I just saw one of these http://tbsm.com.au/bikes/bmx/bmx-street-trail-park/kink-2013-launch-8683 Posted up for sale for $100 on...
  6. Pebble

WA Sold

Item Sold thanks
  7. Pebble

$1000 hardtail choice these days

Yippee Hubby and I are looking at buying a bike each. Budget is $1000+/- per bike and obviously looking at hardtails at that price point. My dilemma is that there isn't much choice in 26" wheels. I'm 5ft7 (169cm) even though I don't think height is that much of an issue when it comes to 29ers...
  8. Pebble

Anyone live in Busselton? Thinking of moving there, what are schools like?

We currently live in Nannup. Have two kids, one has just turned 8 (in year 2) and the other is going on to 10 (is in yr 4). The school here has been good but it only goes to year 10 so we've started thinking weather when the right time to move is. We could bus them to Bussselton for year 11...
  9. Pebble

WA Sold

Soldaroooo
  10. Pebble

WA Sold

Item: Speedwell Pro II Vintage BMX serial K84 3 1976 Location: Nannup WA Can deliver to Perth / Busselton / Bunbury etc if it's possible to arrange a mutually suitable time. Item Condition: Reasonable, would make a very nice bike with some tlc and a few new parts. Some rust, bar and fork...
  11. Pebble

WA Sold

Sold..............................
  12. Pebble

Thinking of buying this for my Daughters 7th birthday...

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/bella/9696/50925/ Obviously for the bike nut in me something more like the BMX bike in the link below. It would make more sense for a purchase that's to go the distance for a few years...
  13. Pebble

WA My BMX Parts Sale...mostly SOLD

Edit: most parts have now been sold remaining items may be advertised separately.
  14. Pebble

WA Sold

Swapped for a bmx:confused:
  15. Pebble

WA Sold

This stuff is just not being used and not likely to, so it's got to go. Item: Michelin Mambo 20 x 2.1 BMX Tyres Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: surplus Price and price conditions: $12ea plus post (2 available) Extra Info: Pictures: Item: Stolen Tioga FS100 20 x 2.25...
  16. Pebble

DJ I think my STP is beautiful

I was inspired to go back to SS and rigid after I brought myself a BMX. I have thought about selling it several times but I'm glad I didn't. I think now she looks clean and beautiful. And I know rigids on an Al frame are a no no in a lot of peoples minds, but unfortunately I don't have the...
  17. Pebble

Found thanks

found one......
  18. Pebble

What would you spend $500 on?

As above I'd like to know what you'd spend $500 on that you could spend on something for yourself etc, and it can be but doesn't have to be bike stuff. I won't bore you with my saga, basically I have $500 from bike stuff I've sold and I'm having trouble deciding what I want to get with it for...
  19. Pebble

WA Sold

Sold.............
  20. Pebble

WA Sold

Sold.................