1. Hardtail nutsack

Sold Fox Float RL Shock 6.5" eye to eye. Needs service SOLD

Hi mate, is this still available?
  2. Hardtail nutsack

NSW Sold sold sold please remove

Sold sold sold please delete
  3. Hardtail nutsack

Item: 2011 Yeti ASR5 - Medium Frame – Alloy frame with carbon rear triangle. Location: Paddington, Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Has general scratches and some cable wear around fork crown. Bike is in great knick otherwise and always serviced by Yeti Dealer. Reason for selling: Going to uni...
  4. Hardtail nutsack

Pics Pics
  5. Hardtail nutsack

Sold. Sold sold
  6. Hardtail nutsack

Ironhorse Sunday frame + parts - old beater

Haha, pm'd you!!
  7. Hardtail nutsack

Ironhorse Sunday frame + parts - old beater

Hey buddy, does it have to be an iron horse? I have a sweet dh frame needs using, morewood Izumi 2007, frame and shock, $300, I also have a wheelset for it and more bits and peices, let me know if you are interested, good luck on the search! Feel free to text Regards, Mitch 0431620580
  8. Hardtail nutsack

SOLD SOLD SOLD please remove

sold sold sold sold
  9. Hardtail nutsack

Wanted to Swap, xc/am bike for dh bike

Hey mate, I have an old Dh bike that needs a little attention, crucial parts are in good knick just needs deralieur and maybe a few little things, im not looking to swap but could palm it off for cheap, $900 ono for the lot Morewood 2007 Izimu 2006/7 Boxxers Saint crankset Juicy 5...
  10. Hardtail nutsack

Wanted - DJ or DH Forks - short or medium travel - Adelaide area please

i think they are 2005 boxxer's, scratched respray but forks work well and always serviced, let me know if your interested, i'd have to post but $100 for the forks and whatever postage would do it, mitch 0431620580 text me for pictures
  11. Hardtail nutsack

Found

Hey Buddy, i have a red set but im pretty sure they are 2005, not sure if this is any good to you, they also have been sprayed black but the paint comes off pretty easy. if you are interested i can send you pictures, regards, mitch 0431 620580
  12. Hardtail nutsack

Just rode in Japan

so stoked you posted this, i have been curious about riding in japan ever since i accidently booked one way tickets to japan for feb next year! definately would love to see some gopro footage and good on you for sharing this. i checked the website, couldnt read a thing! haha! do you know...
  13. Hardtail nutsack

Old DH coil or air shocks x 4

thanks buddy, still flexible on lengths, as long as fronts are the same length and rears, prolly looking for something like dhx4 for the rears and maybe older air shocks for the front, lets say 200mm as a start, still working on this one!
  14. Hardtail nutsack

Old DH coil or air shocks x 4

Hi guys, Im in need of four (hopefully similar) dh coil or smaller air shocks, Location Im based in tweed heads but can pick up or pay for postage. Item condition description: Any long travel shocks will be considered, unused/unwanted or even old ones from a mechanics collection...
  15. Hardtail nutsack

sold pls remove

Pm Pm'ed you.......
  16. Hardtail nutsack

2011 Downhill Dates

Yeah ourimbah is a great ride, kurajong is a track for dudes on training wheels!
  17. Hardtail nutsack

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

Hi Neil, Pics look sweet, is that a new lense or just the lighting making them stand out? Any pics of beggsy? #39 black and brown kit, white 661 helmet, thanks mate, hope your coming to oury tomorrow with the new shed bus!! Beggsy
  18. Hardtail nutsack

DH 2010 Morewood Makulu - "The Yellow Peril"- updates

Yeah chuckie, so sweet your back on a morewood, morewood love you know it!! gotta get me one of those makulu's!!
  19. Hardtail nutsack

NSW Wollongong Trails Advocacy

Nice start boys, i better take some notes, 1. Slip the council a 50 2. Screw one of the members 3.oh and badmouth the council in the opening post I think we will be very successful in this project!! Maybe a little inspirational converstaion in person with certain council members...
  20. Hardtail nutsack

2010 Series and Champs

yeah, another vote for the coffs long weekend, i love road trips!