Search results

1. norco_maniac

Long Gully practise,11 nov and race, 12 nov

I have taken about 157 Photos Today at the practise day at long gully, if you would like a photo of yourself please post up your number, colour gear, coulour of helmet, colour of bike. Eg. No. 123, black jersey and red shorts, black helmet, green ironhorse sunday. could you also give...
  2. norco_maniac

tripples under $300

hey im looking for some cheap tripples, boxxers, jr ts, dropoffs, shermans, i would also consider swaping my 04 z150s:) What: tripple clamp forks Price range/Willing to Pay: under $300 Location: Melbourne vic Extra Info: will swap z150s, .:local sales only:.!!
  3. norco_maniac

cool drop in warrandyte!!

heres a nice drop me and josh were hitting yesterday in warrandyte, its a very short video check it out!:D http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?fil_direct=direct&fil_filename=mvi_0476.avi hope you guys like it
  4. norco_maniac

hurstbridge/kinglake

hey, me and a few mates were thinking of going up to the king lake dh track and were wondering if kinglake and hurstbridge are the same track? if not, which ones better. how long are the tracks? is it possible to walk up, or do you have to drive to the top?:confused: thanks...michael:D
  5. norco_maniac

chain guide

What: chainguide for my norco six Price range/Willing to Pay:under $100 Location: melbourne vic Extra Info: i am looking for a chainguide in good condition in melbourne for my norco six
  6. norco_maniac

marzocchi 66 170mm

What: 170mm singles, 66s or travis Price range/Willing to Pay: below $500 Location: melbourne Extra Info: looking for some long travel singles for my norco, like 66s or travis or something thanks...michael
  7. norco_maniac

h3o Bikes

hey,has anyone heard of h3o bikes? It is an Italian Bike Company, they look pretty sweet!:D michael www.h3o.it
  8. norco_maniac

cheap fullface, boxxers

What: cheap fullface Price range/Willing to Pay:under $50 Location: melbourne Extra Info: im looking for a cheap fullface, like a netti or something What: boxxer tripples not wanted any more Price range/Willing to Pay:not wanted anymore Location: " Extra Info:"
  9. norco_maniac

tracks near barjarg/lake nilocootie

hey, i am heading up to barjarg to help work on a property on lake nilocootie. same street as the barjarg mtb park. i have been on the dh trails on the property, but was just wondering if there are any dh trails(or any other trails) in the mt samaria national park/forest. does anyone know if...
  10. norco_maniac

motorbike full-faces

I know this may have come up before but how many downhill riders out there wear motorbike fullfaces? i ride dirtbikes aswell as downhill and dont see the point in buying another helmet. who cares if it is a bit heavier, when you are screaming down a track at warp factor ten you wont be worrying...
  11. norco_maniac

pimped raceline and norco

these are me and my mates bikes in the garage, they are a raceline extreme pro dh and a norco vps six! hope you guys like the pics.:D http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/norco_maniac/dans%20and%20my%20bike/IMG_0321.jpg...
  12. norco_maniac

Norco Six, Awsome bike

this is my new bike, 04 norco vps six :D specs forks:marzocchi bomber z150 rear shock:fox vanilla rc 6" headset:FSA pig DH pro seat:titec bars:titec EL NORTE I.V brakes:hayes nine tyres:kenda nevegal stick-e John tomac signature series front rim:alexrims supra N rear rim:Mavic...
  13. norco_maniac

****awsome dirt jumps****

these are me and my mates dirt jumps that we have been making in the last month! most of them are really firm with the rain we have been getting, there is a 6 pack, a table top that we have not really completed yet and a pit with a nice awsome gap and smooth landing! ****HERE ARE SOME...
  14. norco_maniac

****my Awsome Fluid 3****

This bike is a o4 model norco fluid 3: specs: forks:marzocchi exr pro rims:Sunrims cr18 tyres:tioga blue dragons Brakes:hydro hayes 9 gear set:shimano deore head set:axiam bars:titec, hell bent hubs:shimano viam saddle:axiam cr mv...
  15. norco_maniac

my fluid three

my norco fluid three is cool as and i will put some pics on soon! (go to my public profile to see one) ~specs~ rear shock:fox vanilla r pro pedal forks:marzocchi exr pro rims: sunrims cr18 tyres: tioga blue dragon brakes: hydro, hayes nine gearset:shimano deore headset: axiam bars...