Search results

1. J

SOLD 08 fit Chase Dehart

Item: 08 fit Chase Dehart- copper Location: Sydney - Postage available Item Condition: Very good. Frame is scratch free and has only been riden two times. Reason for selling: Need $$$ Price and price conditions: $1400 now 1000!!, feel free to make an offer Extra info: Includes four pegs, two...
  2. J

the garage

well ive never done a post you ride before and i thought it was about time to post up me and my dads bikes so here you go. my bmx, heavily upgraded dk 4pak my downhill rig, ironhorse yakuza type r the new xc bike, (technically my dads ;)) Yeti kokopelli my dads roadie, look kg...
  3. J

sherman flick plus sold please delete

Item: 05 sherman flicks plus tpc, sold please delete Location: Sydney, will post Item Condition: good, needs a service though Reason for selling: Bmx and money Price and price conditions: $250 extra info: travel adjust works, 150mm-110mm travel, can go from stiff to plush at the flick...
  4. J

sold please delete, specialized p2

Item: Sold- 2004 specialized p2, long sold
  5. J

2005 Trek Fuel 80 (sold, please delete)

sold!!!!!!!!!!
  6. J

HELP, what DH bike should i get

Hey, i'm thinking of buying a dh bike. i want something thats a good bike to race. aswell as being used for a bit of mucking around with my friends, however racing is my main priority. I was thinking of either a Giant DH comp or a Norco A line. do you guys have any other suggestions. My...