Search results

1. angryasian

Sold Fox DPX2 Performance 210x55

Item: Fox Float DPX2 210x55 3 position compression Location: Melbourne Item Condition:Used. Excellent condition, air can serviced today Reason for selling: No longer required. Price and price conditions: $200 pp Pictures:
  2. angryasian

Sold Fox 36 Grip 2 160mm, 29er, 44mm offset with Luftkappe and tuning

Item: Fox 36 Grip 2 VVC gen 1 160mm, 29er, 44mm offset, Luftkappe Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent. Appears new aside from single scratch under arch Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $900 plus post Extra Info: Immaculate condition, tuned by NSD, bushings...
  3. angryasian

Sold GX cassette (used)

Item: GX Eagle cassette Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used. Approx 1500km Reason for selling: AXS Price and price conditions: $ 50 plus post Extra Info: Cassette has been used mainly on commute. You can see the wear pattern on the small cogs. Used with waxed chain so haven't reached life...
  4. angryasian

Crank brothers problems..

Sometime last year I slapped a pair of Eggbeaters onto the bike. I love the things... light, reliable, easy to service. No unwanted releases or accidents where I've stayed clipped in.. But 1 thing bothers me.. They're eating my shoes. I use the older style shimano carbon shoe and in 1...
  5. angryasian

Taking a slash...

Strange one for you... I just got my hands on a pair of bib style niks. Being that I've embraced this whole lycra thing (Ohhh! so somfortable..) I've run into a problem. All the other stuff I have is regular short style.. How in gods name do you take a slash when you've got this stupid...
  6. angryasian

Scott 24Hr

Being a total 24Hr noob, and a complete stranger to the track... Does anyone have any tips/pointers? What's the weather like up there? How technical is the track? Tire choice? What do you bring for this kind of thing? Should I ban the GF from coming? Don't want her to see my...