Search results

1. Kram

My Pumptrack

After 3 months of hard labour, I have finally finished what I almost felt like giving up on many times. I think I've spent about 150 hours on it and now that it's done I'm very stoked. This is situated in our smaller yard on one side of our house, which made it easier to get approval from...
  2. Kram

2008 V10 updated with weight

Just finished building it this arvo. It's a medium with a 450 spring and frame weight with rear axle came in at 9.87 pounds. Edit: Weighs in at 39.96 pounds / 18.16 kg. Not bad considering the seat, chainguide and cranks are all on the heavy side and the fork is a coil. I might go a...
  3. Kram

Hard drive help needed

I have just bought a new hard drive that is a 2.5inch notebook drive in a usb enclosure to use as an external drive. What I want to do is swap it with the one in my laptop as it is twice the size. What I've tried so far is to copy all the data from my internal drive to the new one (including...
  4. Kram

Moving to Canada, so it's time to party...

Alrighty then. The time has come. Surgery is booked and I'm getting set to make the move. So of course I'd like to catch up with all my mates. You know who you are, so PM for address details and to let me know who to expect and provide for. Kicking off on Saturday September 1st at 3pm at my...
  5. Kram

Sold

Item: Black 06 Marzocchi 888RC2X Location: Brissy Item Condition: Very good, only a few minor scratches. Stanchions are 100% mint. New Motul 10W Oil. Reason for selling: I'm waiting for more surgery to fix my busted shoulder, so DH is not on the agenda for awhile Price and price conditions...
  6. Kram

Saint Brakes SOLD

Item: 06 Saint Disc Brakes Front and Rear Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent working condition, but fair cosmetic condition Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $280 ($10 more for express post freight) Extra Info: Front and rear levers/hoses/calipers. Pads...
  7. Kram

Sold

Item: Black 06 Marzocchi 888RC2X Location: Brissy Item Condition: Very good, only a few minor scratches. Stanchions are 100% mint. New Motul 10W Oil. Reason for selling: I'm waiting for more surgery to fix my busted shoulder, so DH is not on the agenda for awhile Price and price...
  8. Kram

Sold

Item: Dainese Gladiator Next Safety Jacket - Size Medium Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Well Used, but still functionally great. Reason for selling: Moving Overseas Price and price conditions: $160 ONO Extra Info: This is the top of the line jacket from a few years ago and features a...
  9. Kram

Rack to suit Hilux Styleside - SOLD

Item: The original Kram rack. Often copied, but nothing beats the original. Location: Brisbane PICK UP ONLY Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Moving overseas Price and price conditions: $50. The rubber cost almost that much by itself. Extra Info: I have cut it down in height a...
  10. Kram

Please Delete

Please Delete
  11. Kram

Sold

Item: 2003 Shiver with new sticker kit. Approx 190mm steerer (can get more accurate measurment after I take it off if your headtube is pushing the limit). Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Fair Reason for selling: Moving overseas Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Anyone in...
  12. Kram

Sold

Item: Park PCS-1 Work Stand Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Moving overseas Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: Brisbane Pick Up Only Pictures:
  13. Kram

Sold

Item: Dianese Bib-short Armour size small (fits 32) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Don't use Price and price conditions: $30 Delivered Extra Info: Hip and thigh padding with chamios liner Pictures:
  14. Kram

Sold

Item: Fox DH Shorts Size 32 Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Near New. Comes with hip padding (not pictured) Reason for selling: Don't use Price and price conditions: $50 Delivered Extra Info: Fantastic Condition. Used twice. Pictures:
  15. Kram

Sold

Item: Travel Bag Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Don't use Price and price conditions: Cost nearly $200, will sell for $90. Local sale - pickup only. Extra Info: Big enough to pack everything you need for week long trips (or more). Has wheels built in...
  16. Kram

Sold

Item: 06 V10 Frame Location:Brisbane Item Condition:Very Good Reason for selling:Waiting for shoulder surgery Price and price conditions:$2800 Extra Info: Black Ano Medium, Current version with ISCG mounts DHX5 with 450 Spring Blue Chris King Headset included (not the pewter in pics)...
  17. Kram

Sold

Item: Niterider Lights (see below for details) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Great Reason for selling: Gone HID Price and price conditions: $175 including shipping Extra Info: Niterider Trailrat 2.0 with Universal Handlebar mount (quick release and suits standard and oversize...
  18. Kram

Please Delete

What: Earthed 4, Roam and Collective on DVD Price range/Willing to Pay: Trade only - Not interested in buying Location: Brisbane Extra Info: I have Drift 2, Synopsis and Pusher , NSX Cease and Desist up for trade.
  19. Kram

Isis Bearing Replacement

I did a search and came up with squat. Anyone know if you can replace the bearings in a Race Face Sig Isis DH BB? Mine are flogged out and I'd prefer a cheap fix.
  20. Kram

Albany Creek DJ's

Bit of a laugh at the DJ's last week with some YMCA action from Mark and Drewberry to keep us pumped. Not sure why but there is never anyone at these jumps. We can't get seem to get enough. I seem to be getting a bigger kick out of learning to DJ then I am out of DH at the moment.