Search results

1. feltq650

Homebush MTB track

Only the bmx track. no one races 4x anymore, no point in fixing the track up again...
  2. feltq650

The BMX Race thread.

I've got to agree with hayden on this one... your not really running an ultra soft rim or anything, so whats the point?
  3. feltq650

Sold

Buy it, send me offers, will accept! need some other stuff for trainning, coach is getting on my back, buy it!
  4. feltq650

Sold

Pictures are up. will get some more shortly, send me some offers, pretty keen to get thins thing gone
  5. feltq650

GHP Pro XXL

That is so fresh! how do the eleven forks go? they look real nice and thin, gives the bike a rad look
  6. feltq650

Sold

Sold sold sold sold
  7. feltq650

The BMX Race thread.

I used to think the same thing, i never really jumped any of the big lines and just kept it pretty safe. I thought people would think i was a bit soft or had overkill with the neck brace but it was in fact the opposite. People were coming up to me asking how they worked and if i thought they...
  8. feltq650

Sold please delete

Hey man! Would you consider some wee around the two thousand dollar mark ? Sounds like a killer bike!
  9. feltq650

26bikes.com

From when i was dealing with fearless they were selling xfusion forks too...so why not contact them about a deal?
  10. feltq650

Dartmoor Phantom GONE SOLD

bump. Buy it. need it gone
  11. feltq650

I'll do it for a $1000 bucks with different forks and a different front wheel. thats a steal considering how much ive spent on this bike, its an absolute dream!
  12. feltq650

BUMP THIS UP. got a great set of forks for thoose not wanting to spend alot, might even cut you a deal with the recons. :)
  13. feltq650

Dartmoor phantom Bump this up, BUY IT
  14. feltq650

BUY IT. serious offers considered. I really need this thing gone!
  15. feltq650

BUMP, but it !
  16. feltq650

if only everyone thought like you! bump...
  17. feltq650

Custom Candy Red Sunday

loving the color! where did you get that chain stay protector ?
  18. feltq650

simply Iron Horse Sunday

That looks so sick! makes me want to do the same thing to mine!
  19. feltq650

Post your BMX race bike

my race cycle... lots of different stuff now actually
  20. feltq650

BUY IT! bump it