Search results

1. V

STOLEN VIC 2017 Scott Gambler 730 Geelong

Bike: 2017 Scott Gambler 730 Colour: black and green Date it was stolen: 24/1/17 Where it was stolen: Geelong Specs: Stock except cane creek db air in the rear, guides, charger damper and some clear tape for frame protection. Other Descriptions: Pictures:
  2. V

Argyle 318 vs '08 DJ1s

Hello Farkiners, I am confronted with a bit of a pickle... I'm looking for a pair of new forks and have narrowed my options down to the argyle 318 or the 08 Dj1s. I have not ridden either of these forks so i have no idea what they feel like, although i do understand that the argyles have...
  3. V

flow drift frame

Hey y'all, just wondering if anyone has ridden or owned a flow drift? I searched all over the site and couldnt find a review or anything similiar. All I know is that theyre cheap ($595) and relatively light (5.9 pounds), so if anyone could tell me what the bike rides like (easy to lift, stable...
  4. V

ballarat riding

Hey guys, just wondering what are the best places to ride in ballarat, im from bairnsdale and heading up in january. just wondering if its worth staying a while to check out some good riding spots?. Im very interested in riding some dirt jumps other than the ones in my back yard (which have...
  5. V

at home

hey guys just new to your site so i thought id make a little contribution. this is the first session ive had on these jumps as they are now so enjoy..... i also threw in a couple of park fotos .
  6. V

mt taylor

hey guys whos heard about the mt taylor dh comp?