Search results

1. T

Sold Evil - The Following (large) Dream Build

Item: Evil The Following (V1) size large Location: Sydney, Inner West Item Condition: Good -with lots of new bits Reason for selling: Getting something different Price and price conditions: $4800 Extra Info: XTR M9050 Di2 - 170mm cranks (XT 11-46 cs) XTR Trail brakes (180mm/160mm) XTR Trail...
  2. T

NSW SOLD Trek Fuel EX 9.8 29er with XTR Di2 upgrade (19.5)

Item: 2015 Trek Fuel EX 9.8 29er with XTR Di2. Size 19.5 Location: Sydney, but happy to ship Item Condition: Excellent. One tiny scratch on the RD and a tiny bit of paint missing near the rear dropout. Otherwise as new. Bike has done less than 500km according to Strava. Reason for...
  3. T

NSW Sold

Item: Specialized Epic SWorks XTR 2012 29er Location: Sydney. No problem to ship interstate. Item Condition: Very good. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $4000 ono Extra Info: Ready to race rocketship! Perfect for 4/8/12/24 hour racing or just hitting the...
  4. T

NSW SOLD Bontrager RXL carbon bars and stem

Item: Bontrager RXL Carbon bars and RXL Alloy stem Size: 80mm stem Location: Sydney Item Condition: New (from new bike) Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: $150 for both Extra Info: Includes grips! Willing to ship...
  5. T

NSW Sold

Item: Bontrager Rhythm Comp Tubeless Ready w/TLR strips, Stacked Lacing, 142x12 rear, 15mm front 29er Location: Sydney Item Condition: New Reason for selling: XTR Wheels :) Price and price conditions: $ Extra Info: Willing to ship Pictures:
  6. T

NSW Sold

Item: XT Build Kit from a 2015 Trek Fuel EX 9.8 29 Location: Sydney, willing to ship at discounted rates Item Condition: New. Never ridden Reason for selling: Only need frame and fork Price and price conditions: $690 to your door. Happy to discuss price and splits. Extra Info: XT...
  7. T

NSW SOLD SOLD Trek Remedy 9.9 Large 19.5

SOLD Item: Trek Remedy 9.9 Location: Sydney, will to ship Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Too many bikes! Price and price conditions: $3000 Extra Info: One of only a couple that Trek Aust brought into the country due to this bike costing $9k retail when new! It's simply an...
  8. T

SOLD Specialized Phenom saddle - New 143mm (SYD)

Item: Specialized Phenom 143mm wide Location: Sydney Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Riding something different Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: BG fit, 248 grams, Hollow Ti rails. Pictures:
  9. T

Capital Punishment 100km For Sale

Unfortunately too many things on at moment and can't do this one... PM me urgently to beat transfer deadline!
  10. T

NSW SOLD Cannondale Rush - Carbon Lefty, Crossmax, XTR/XO.

Item: Cannondale Rush (large) Location: Sydney, happy to box and ship Item Condition: Good, I am particular about my bikes and parts have been upgraded as needed. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $1400 Extra Info: Carbon 110 Lefty (recently rebuilt by Cannondale)...
  11. T

NSW SOLD Brand new Ultegra 6700 groupset

Item: Ultegra 6700 groupset Location: Sydney,happy to post Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: Upgraded Di2 Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: All brand new, never used. Includes shifters, 172.5mm cranks (53/39), braze-on FD, RD, bottom bracket, 12-25 cassette and front...
  12. T

Trail dogs... best place to ride with your pooch near Sydney?

My one year old border collie loves chasing me down singletrack and I'm trying to get out riding trails more with her. Wondering if anyone else has experience in getting your dog into XC. Would prefer some rides near Sydney... Anyone take their dog out at Yellowmundee?
  13. T

NSW SOLD SOLD SOLD Thule 9103 clip on bike carrier (SYD)

SOLD PLEASE DELETE - THANKS Item: Thule 9103 with hitch mount anti sway system Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Car has been sold Price and price conditions: $110ono (rrp $227.50) Extra Info: Carries three bikes, perfect for hatchbacks and small cars...
  14. T

100km Capital Punishment -$50

Unfortunately I have to now work this weekend... bummed $50 and it's yours (plus transfer)
  15. T

singletrack mind series....?

What's the scoop? replacing the WWS?
  16. T

Sold sold sold

Item: 3 x Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.25 EVO Location: Sydney Item Condition: Like new Reason for selling: changed my mind Price and price conditions: $55 per tire Extra Info: three sets for sale, one set has been set up tubeless - worked fine, light and fast grippy tire between Nobby Nic and...
  17. T

DT Swiss - mountains to beach 2010

Thinking of doing it... any recommendations? Advice/tips etc... Entries open in a week or so. Interesting name change... Guess the DT Swiss team guys will be racing there also?
  18. T

World Champs Road Race coverage - OneHD

Just a note for cycling lovers... OneHD has live coverage of the womens and mens races from Switzerland this weekend. Should be a good one with a strong Aussie team looking likely to figure in the overall. My heart says Gerrans but my head says Cunego.
  19. T

RIDE Cycling Review - seeking technical editor (SYD)

RIDE Cycling Review is one of the world's premiere cycling publications, and for eleven years we have covered the bikes, stories and personalities of the racing scene around the world. Based in Sydney Australia RIDE Media is looking for a talented bicycle lover to join our small team...
  20. T

wallabies captain takes on manly dam....

http://blogs.smh.com.au/executive-style/toplineliving/2009/06/03/georgegregan.html hahaha