Search results

1. kingroon

Wanted: Klein Frame & Forks

What: Klein Fuselage - Attitude or Adroit with forks Price: :confused: Location: Sydney would be great but will to pay for shipping within Aus. Extra Info: Size 18" or thereabouts with 22.5-23" top tube.. Ideally an older early 90s model..
  2. kingroon

WA - Uzzi SL

Bike: Intense Uzzi SL Colour: White with Yellow decals, yellow Rebas Date it was stolen: 5/3/2007 Where it was stolen: Success, WA Specs: XTR, Hayes, Rebas, Race Face cranks, Crossmax SLs, Thomson post & stem Other Descriptions: Totally custom build, would stand out for sure.. Finally...
  3. kingroon

XTR 950-952 68/73mm 112.5mm BB

What: XTR 950/1/2 68/73mm 112.5mm BB Price range/Willing to Pay: $10 - $60 Location: Sydney Extra Info: Good to Very Good condition would be grand.. Cheers..
  4. kingroon

Magura HS33 Raceline [Tomac]

What: Magura HS33 Raceline [Tomac] Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 > $150 dependent on condition Location: Aussie Wide Extra Info: Preferably the red Raceline models but would consider other models [yellow ones etc.]..
  5. kingroon

WTB: 36H Non Disc 8sp Rear Hub

Whattchaggot? Any old XTR [M900] or perhaps something a touch more exotic..? Must be 36H.. ;)
  6. kingroon

Ye Olde XT Thumbies..

..yes please.. Anyone got any old XTII 7 speeders out there? Building up an old Bontrager Race..
  7. kingroon

Sydney Shop Search [say that fast 10 times]

Yo.. Does anyone know the name of Hugh's new bike store in Sydney? And whereabouts it is? I was chatting to a fellow biker who said that he'd branched off from BikeAddiction and had set up a new store his own.. Apparently it rocks, but they couldn't recall the name of the new venture..
  8. kingroon

eNVious

Just got caught fondling my new eNVy Hayes levers [thank you PhantomCycles] by a chick at work.. She looked at me as if I were some kinda freak.. NonBikers just don't understand.. Anyone been caught at work zooming in on a particularly fine billet rocker? Perving on a berm or BC trail? I...
  9. kingroon

Intense Uzzi SL

Thought it was about time I posted my Steed.. Enjoy!
  10. kingroon

Need DirtWorks 100kms Classic Accommodation?

Yo.. I'm entering the above event on Sunday May 7 and have secured a room at the Wellum's Lake Guest House B&B for the Saturday night.. Strange thing is, they only let rooms out in one of the following combos: 1 couple for 2 nights for $250 all up or 2 couples for 1 night for $250 all up...
  11. kingroon

Need DirtWorks 100kms Classic Accommodation?

Yo.. I'm entering the above event on Sunday May 7 and have secured a room at the Wellum's Lake Guest House B&B for the Saturday night.. Strange thing is, they only let rooms out in one of the following combos: 1 couple for 2 nights for $250 all up or 2 couples for 1 night for $250 all up...
  12. kingroon

Eyes In The Dark

Righto, the nights are drawing in.. Hour change kicks in fairly soon.. Time to get some lights.. I've been looking at sets for around $200 but found nothing that has a great review or lasts more than 2hours.. Anyone got any lights that rock for $200?? Either that or any ideas about how much I...
  13. kingroon

Eyes In The Dark

Righto, the nights are drawing in.. Hour change kicks in fairly soon.. Time to get some lights.. I've been looking at sets for around $200 but found nothing that has a great review or lasts more than 2hours.. Anyone got any lights that rock for $200?? Either that or any ideas about how much I...
  14. kingroon

MWMTB Social Ride [Sydney North Shore]

Anyone doing the Lane Cove Social ride next week..? What are the trails like around Lane Cove??