Search results

1. youngone

Stolen GT performer bmx, Norco Wolverine and TDR 125 pit bike

All stolen out of my shed on the same night. To make it worse the Norco was a friends not mine and as such insurance won't cover it, they also won't cover motor bikes and the GT is only valued at the excess. BIKE Make: Norco Model: Wolverine Year: 2008 Serial Number: 07F0014793 RY...
  2. youngone

Your dumbest stack

I've had plenty of dumb stacks and I’m sure there are heaps of good stories out there so tell us your dumbest stack. I think my dumbest was waiting at the top of o hill for a mate. I didn't want to unclip so I was leaning on a tree trying to look composed like I’d done the climb easy. Anyway...
  3. youngone

My GT

After riding the old shogun for far too long (since '93) I’ve finally got something with suspension - and lots of it! Here's my DHi - purchased through 'farkin'. Thanks guys - thanks Ferg. I've just got it today so the pics I’ve put up were taken with my phone I'll add better ones later - if...
  4. youngone

Anyone know Ferg and his GT DHi

I'm looking at buying a bike interstate off Ferg from FARKIN. I'm just a bit nervous about a was wondering if anyone here knows Ferg or his GT DHi. I've spoken to him on the phone and he seems genuine enough but i thought there might be some Adelaide residents here who know him. Thanks John