Search results

1. W

WTB: Giant Contact 110mm stem

I have an issue. I have a Giant Anthem with a 100mm stem and need a 110mm. If anyone wants to swap that would be great. If not I would be keep to buy it off of you. PM me with details
  2. W

QLD SOLD Shimano XTR Disk brakes with Bleed kit and spares

Item: Shimano XTR Brakeset with Bleed Kit, spare line, pads and bleed kit. Location:Brisbane Item Condition:Excellent. Used for a short time then got new bike. Reason for selling:No need for them Price and price conditions:$350 Extra Info: Come with 2x bottles of shimano mineral oil...
  3. W

sold

Just spoke to the Skywalker SOLD to a guy a few days ago.
  4. W

**29ER** Rock Shox Reba Race 29er 100mm SOLD!

These are SOLD.
  5. W

Maverick DUC32 Low Crown 130mm-143mm

Dont need it anymore
  6. W

*SOLD* 2005 Reba SL

Hi Davo, I have a set of 04 Shermann Firlefly's SPV etc. In perfect working order. Only used for light trail duties. Daisy Hill Forest here in Brisbane. Let me know if your interested in a trade. Clint
  7. W

A Day of EPIC Proportions

Hi Scott, I really enjoyed the article on BC. Im headsing over there in Sept for work and to experience the culture and of course ride my bike. Cant wait thanks again..
  8. W

Farewell OZ :(

Great stuff Vish, Awesome footage, you should continue making stuff like this you have a natural talent in both movie makeing/editing, and mtbing. All the best to you, and I hope all goes well. Clint
  9. W

Orange Ms Isle *SOLD*

SOLD To a very fortunate person
  10. W

Orange Ms Isle *SOLD*

Still here people. Negotiable on price also ;-)
  11. W

Orange Ms Isle *SOLD*

Item: 2004 Orange Ms Isle 16" Peaty Red Location: Brisbane, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: As NEW never ridden, As same as the day it was born. Reason for selling: Due to unforescene money reasons this bad boy has to go to a new home ;-( Price and price...
  12. W

SOLD

All Firlefly's are the standard 1 1/8...
  13. W

SOLD

SOLD
  14. W

Thomson 27.2 Lay Back Post

250mm is to small for me mate, thanks anyways
  15. W

Thomson 27.2 Lay Back Post

Im after a Thomson 27.2 Lay Back post if anyone has one they want to sell?
  16. W

Santa Cruz Heckler Review...

What do you mean 4heckssake, are you selling an 04 Heckler?
  17. W

SOLD

SOLD
  18. W

Hey Cruz, Sorry man I dont reconise you you. Are you MC ??
  19. W

Thanks Cruz, I already have a VT2 and had an I-Drive, and find them great bikes, but Im 6'4" tall and giant dont make XL in VT's. Anyone know the advantages of polished alloy? CLint