Search results

1. WolfCreekPsycho

MTB Sale.com - Scam

Why ask the forum in the first place if you had no intention of listening to any advice let alone the best advice you could have asked for!!? These guys are giving away free IPads BTW, click the link and you are probably the millionth visitor... you get one free! https://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6
  2. WolfCreekPsycho

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

What are the poolside trails like, is it same stuff that existed pre-closure? I was there a couple weeks ago and the main trails down to the jump park are a little too short until the rest of it opens up.
  3. WolfCreekPsycho

Official kentlyn thread

Thats nasty!
  4. WolfCreekPsycho

Official kentlyn thread

Hey CBG, to be honest I have not been looking, but decided today I should ;)
  5. WolfCreekPsycho

Official kentlyn thread

Indeed there was a trail in there... well the starting of one and it had some potential indeed. From memory the entry point was up a little gully just as you passed the 3 (or is it 4) big trees in the the middle of the trail. It has been YEARS since I have ridden Kentlyn so glad to see that...
  6. WolfCreekPsycho

The Gran Turismo 5/ Racing simulator Thread.

yup... nuff said right there ^^
  7. WolfCreekPsycho

Google GT Academy... its been running for a few years and has produced some incredibly successful racers. @Spinner Project CARS looks stunning !
  8. WolfCreekPsycho

It's good, if you plan on buying gt6 then this would have to be a mandatory download to get used to the different physics model. Have only spent a few hours with it so lapping at 1:21:xx I figure a top 1000 finish would keep me happy. Money...? Doubt it.
  9. WolfCreekPsycho

Yup.. still playing.. still racing online with a few friends once a week. Demo for GT6 out this week ! Then GT6 due not long afterwards... and you can start you collection all over again.
  10. WolfCreekPsycho

Official kentlyn thread

Great to catch up.. and SIL... never would have expected you to step out of that car !! :) Next time someone is out there, they should block off the run in to the woodwork that was destroyed at the bottom section of Crank It.. : )
  11. WolfCreekPsycho

Official kentlyn thread

if its raining you wont see me :)
  12. WolfCreekPsycho

2nd time out... its good ! The track is like DH for weenie bikes :) Be good when they get the extra sections done to add a little bit more length but having it close-ish to home makes it perfect. Will let you know next time Im heading up if this rain ever stops.
  13. WolfCreekPsycho

Official kentlyn thread

Cool... Have not been down there since I moved out of the area. Looking forward to seeing all the new trail.
  14. WolfCreekPsycho

There was a thousand people there yesterday arvo. If your keys were to be found, they have probably been found. You could try a sign at the trail head.... hope you had a spare set.
  15. WolfCreekPsycho

Official kentlyn thread

Great ! Looking forward to it :)
  16. WolfCreekPsycho

Official kentlyn thread

See you there :) (unless its raining)
  17. WolfCreekPsycho

Cheap ebay carbon mtb frames. Yay or Nay?

The quality of the carbon frames from some of these chinese companies is good but you want to make sure you find a reputable company (relatively speaking). I bought a roadie frame and am really impressed by the finish and how it rides. http://www.velobuild.com/ is another decent website for...
  18. WolfCreekPsycho

Training Log Wellsey's diet and training log.

^^ This. Doesnt matter if you are eating the right foods, if you are in calorie surplus they are going to stay. Can I suggest the app My Fitness Pal. You seem to be in a routine with your food which makes it easy, but the critical thing is knowing how much you should eat, and how many calories...
  19. WolfCreekPsycho

From Sydney to Brisbane on road bike this Christmas, anyone?

There goes any hope for a female companion on your trip :)
  20. WolfCreekPsycho

The Photo Snob Thread

Something a little different and new for me... sadly not as crisp as I would have liked but thats life.