Search results

1. Roadie Rob

Adventure Women Session Gap Creek, Brisbane.

Still a couple of spots left for these sessions. Working on cornering, switchbacks, obstacles and basic skills. Sat 6th June 7-9m Intermediate women's skills Gap Creek. Sat 6th June 9.30-11.30am Men's Intermediate skills Gap Creek. Details http://www.roadierobsbicycleschool.com/...
  2. Roadie Rob

Fun stuff for this weekend and next. Sat 30th May 7-9m Intermediate women's skills Gap Creek. Sat 30th May 9-11am Beginner women's skills Gap Creek. Sat 6th June 7-9m Intermediate women's skills Gap Creek. Sat 6th June 9.30-11.30am Men's Intermediate skills Gap Creek. Details...
  3. Roadie Rob

I've got a few spots left for this Saturday's (Nov 1) Real Adventure Women's mountain bike skills session. $40 Intermediate 7-9am for riders that can ride single trail but need help with basic skills, obstacles and cornering. Beginners 9-11am for riders that have either never been...
  4. Roadie Rob

Still a couple of spots left for this Saturday, email me ASAP as I'm sending out the confirmation emails tonight. info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com Advanced men's 7-9am Advanced women's 9-11am
  5. Roadie Rob

Hi all this weekends and next weekends mountain biking skills sessions at Gap Creek are filling up so don't forget to email me to book in. info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com Sat May 3rd Intermediate women's 7-9am Beginners women's 9-11am Intermediate mens 1-3pm Sat May 10th Advanced men's...
  6. Roadie Rob

As long as you are pretty comfortable with regular switchbacks and happy to get into riding some rocks you are good to go. At the end of the day we do everything in sections so if you're not happy to ride something no dramas. If you are thinking of hitting jumps you'll be fine, haven't worked...
  7. Roadie Rob

Real Adventure Women and more for 2014 Looking forward to a huge year, here's what's coming up this month. Sunday Jan 5 Real Adventure Women's MTB Intermediate 8.30-10.30am Gap Creek Brisbane Sunday Jan 5 Real Adventure Women's MTB Beginners 10.30-12.30am Gap Creek Brisbane Sunday Jan 12...
  8. Roadie Rob

Glad to hear you had fun, keep up the practice, bunch of pics on the Facebook page as well. See you again soon. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roadie-Robs-Bicycle-School/201946403199063?ref=hl
  9. Roadie Rob

Saturday the 10th of August is the next session. Intermediate 7-9am For riders that are confident with single trail but would like to work on skills, obstacles and cornering. Beginners 9-11am For riders that have never ridden off-road before or only a few times. Even though council have...
  10. Roadie Rob

Yep will be running them about every 6 weeks, working out the dates soon. Stay tuned here or like the bike school on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roadie-Robs-Bicycle-School/201946403199063 or www.roadierobsbicycleschool.com
  11. Roadie Rob

Still a few spots left for this Saturdays Real Adventure Women's mountain bike session. Email me for details info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com
  12. Roadie Rob

RAW is back!!!! Saturday the 16th of March is the big day. Beginners 2-4pm For riders that have never ridden off-road before or only a few times. Intermediate 4-6pm For riders that are confident with single trail but would like to work on skills, obstacles and cornering. Even though council...
  13. Roadie Rob

RAW is back!!!! Saturday the 24th of November is the big day. Beginners 7.30-9.30am For riders that have never ridden off-road before or only a few times. Intermediate 2-4pm For riders that are confident with single trail but would like to work on skills, obstacles and cornering. Even...
  14. Roadie Rob

A sad day for Women's health

Many of you would have seen me on the trails on a Sunday over the past 7 years getting girls out on the trails having a heap of fun. Well this Sunday will be the final Real Adventure Women's program supported by Brisbane City Council. Due to the necessary cost cutting Council have had to can the...
  15. Roadie Rob

Great session last weekend, heaps of photos so you can see the fun. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4510222795893.188056.1300303776&type=1 Next RAW 16th of Sept already booking quickly, so don't miss out.
  16. Roadie Rob

Sat arvo fun ride Gap Creek

I have a heap of my riders say they want to go on an easy fun ride, so here it is, we are meeting at Gap Creek Park at 3.30pm this Saturday arvo. Plan is between myself and the Taylor Cycles crew we are doing a ride where no one gets left behind. Not coaching but a roll around the trails without...
  17. Roadie Rob

Only a couple of spots left for this Sundays Real Adventure Womens Session at Gap Creek, email me ASAP to book info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com 2 hours of limited numbers, group coaching for $40 Beginners 9am Intermediate-Advanced 7am
  18. Roadie Rob

I've had something come up on the 15th so I am having to postpone RAW to the 22nd, there's a couple of spots left but you'll need to book in quick. info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com
  19. Roadie Rob

Well it's nearly time for RAW again, next session is Sunday the 15th of July Intermediate 7-9am Beginners 9-11am. Book in now so you don't miss out info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com
  20. Roadie Rob

The girls did really well this morning to brave the cold, lots of smiles and lots of new skills. More pics at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roadie-Robs-Bicycle-School/201946403199063