Search results

1. Wisey

WTB - Fox 40 RC2 26” 2012-14 era.

Item: Fox 40 RC2 26” Location: Melbourne but Aus wide. Price range/Willing to Pay: ~ $500 depending condition Extra Info: Im chasing a 26” Fox 40 in black around 2012-2014 era. Happy to consider any but would prefer the Float RC2
  2. Wisey

Issues uploading pics in for sale section

Nope. image.jpeg-invalid file
  3. Wisey

Issues uploading pics in for sale section

As title suggests. I’m having issues uploading pics in the for sale section, just keep getting “invalid file” msg. Pics are only 200kb and JPEGs and are being uploaded from my phone. Any site issues?
  4. Wisey

VIC Santa Cruz V10 CC - Large SOLD

Bump. ... ...
  5. Wisey

VIC Santa Cruz V10 CC - Large SOLD

Item: Santa Cruz V10 CC - Large Location: Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs Item Condition: Excellent, near new. Just over 12 months old. Reason for selling: Not riding much DH currently. Price and price conditions: $6,750 plus shipping if required. SOLD. Extra Info: Bike is in...
  6. Wisey

DH tracks in East Gippsland?

Mt Taylor out the back of Bairnsdale is probably the best trail out that way.
  7. Wisey

2013 Fox 40 RC2 Fit - Black SOLD

Sure are, that's why they're here.
  8. Wisey

Narby

Neither Narby or Warby will be permanently closed. Hopefully these are the last steps to make all these trails legit and legal for the long term. Let's all not be doom and gloom.
  9. Wisey

2014 Fox DHX RC4 Kashima SOLD

Item: 2014 Fox DHX RC4 Kashima - 240mm eye to eye - 450lbs x 3.25 steel spring Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent, unmarked. Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Shock is in excellent condition. All bushes and...
  10. Wisey

2013 Fox 40 RC2 Fit - Black SOLD

Item: 2013 Fox 40 RC2 Fit Kashima - Black - 26" Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Item Condition: Great condition. Some skuff marks on lowers and stickers (see pics). Stanchions are unmarked apart from some slight clamp rubbing. Fork has just had a full service and has not been ridden...
  11. Wisey

VIC SOLD 2014 Mavic Deemax Ultimate UST 26" wheelset F / R

Still available. I'm only selling cause I drank some cool aid and have a 27.5 frame coming, otherwise I'd still be using these. SOLD payment pending.
  12. Wisey

Back to the top.
  13. Wisey

Hey sorry for the slow response, pm much quicker. Still available. Will need 150mm mavic spacer kit from your local bike shop. Postage to Canberra maybe $20.
  14. Wisey

Still available, plenty of interest but no commitment.
  15. Wisey

VIC 2014 Mavic Crossmax ST 26" Wheelset plus spare new tyres. SOLD

Sorry James, cash only.
  16. Wisey

VIC 2013 Lapierre X-Flow 712 - Medium SOLD

Bump......
  17. Wisey

End of an era? Has Warby suffered the fate of a Nanny MTB State?

Are you talking downhill or trail riding? If you're talking downhill you're doing it wrong. Lysty has about 100m vert and is XC only, some may argue there are some more aggressive trails there but not really. You Yangs, whilst has some downhills that are relatively flatish, pedally and...
  18. Wisey

End of an era? Has Warby suffered the fate of a Nanny MTB State?

It is true, some restrictions from DEPI have been implemented on both the tracks at Warby. The top track will remain open for riding thru winter but there has been a strict no building msg to the people concerned. In regards to LaLa, it will be officially closed as of this weekend for the...