Search results

1. A

VIC Sold

Item: Specialized Epic Expert Carbon 29er, XL frame Location: Macleod. Item Condition: Used but near new condition (total ridden 314.2km) Reason for selling: Not riding due to back injury Price and price conditions: $3500ono XL frame, excellent/near new condition. Very fast bike. I...
  2. A

VIC SOLD Giant Trance X1 (2012), large, 26" wheels

SOLD Item: Giant Trance X1, large frame, 26" wheels Location: Macleod, Victoria Item Condition: Used (mechanically excellent) Reason for selling: Upgraded Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: see below Pictures: see below I've owned the bike since new and have always...
  3. A

Share your top 3 MTB tips

Hard to pick just three... but we never stop learning, right? Riding tips, parts, eating, maintenance, hacks, whatever... 1) Buy a digital tyre pressure gauge. Only about $20. I idn't realise that my floor pump reads about 5psi out below 40psi until I got one, so I was running ~33psi on my...
  4. A

STOLEN VIC: Giant Reign 1 (2007)

Bike: 2007 Giant Reign 1 (large) Colour: Green (with a bit of black) Date it was stolen: Between 10-18 May 2011 Where it was stolen: East Melbourne (from a "secure" work carpark, the D-lock was hacksawed) Specs: Pretty much standard. It had a wireless speedo, and small toolbag under the seat...
  5. A

"Ride On" Video (classic!) question

Someone borrowed my copy of Ride On and Hammertime and never returned them :mad: I am after some of the names of the bands/music that appears at the end of the videos. Any help would make me really happy! Thanks heapes. Oh, and if you haven't seen "Ride On", you can't call yourself a true...
  6. A

SOLD: Giant Reign 2 (as brand new) $2300ono

ITEM: Giant Reign 2 (2006 model) LOCATION: Melbourne ITEM CONDITION: As brand new (except for some minor tyre wear) REASON FOR SELLING: Need the cash! PRICE: $2300ono EXTRA INFO: RRP was $3299, I've only ridden about 300km on this bike. For those that don't know, it's a 6" dual suspension...