Search results

1. Da Extreme Free Rider

*Street machine* Full custom Revell 450r

Hey guys, lve been building this bike over a total of about 12 months and lm almost finished. All l need is my new front hub. Heres the spec: Frame - Revell 450r (custom 14mm dropouts) Front fork - Rockshox argyle 302 Handlebars -Npj light wonderbar Stem - Npj Headset - FSA Grips -...
  2. Da Extreme Free Rider

07 Norco Aline Park Edition *SOLD*

Item: 07 Norco Aline Park Edition Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Perfect condition, few minor scratches (barely noticeable). Reason for selling: Hasnt been ridden since march last yr due to work so it only has had 3 months use Price and price conditions: $2700 Firm, Will...
  3. Da Extreme Free Rider

Street Jackal anyone?

Hey guys, Just finished builidng up my new jackal frame with a mix of some new and old parts from my old hardtail. Turned out to be an absolute beast, Here's the Specs: Frame: 2007 Santacruz Jackal. Forks: 2007 Rockshox argyle 302. Rims: Atomlab pimp. Tires: Maxxis Holy roller. Hub F...
  4. Da Extreme Free Rider

Giant ocr zero road bike 2006 *SOLD*

Item: Giant ocr zero road bike 2006 Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Fing awesome condition, you'd think its brand new. Reason for selling: Gettin into dirt jumping. Price and price conditions: $1200...
  5. Da Extreme Free Rider

Street ride tomorow

Hey Is any maybe up for a street ride tomorow, Thinking of some where in central coast, cheers James
  6. Da Extreme Free Rider

661 Pro pressure suit *SOLD*

Item: 2007 661 Pro pressure suit (Medium) Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Fing awesome, used for 1 race Reason for selling: Cant race anymore Price and price conditions: Give me some offers (rrp $400) *SOLD* Extra Info: All on 661's site...
  7. Da Extreme Free Rider

Sold!

Item: Giant road bike (unknown model) Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Very good condition Reason for selling: Dont use Price and price conditions: Ebay-http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300111363381&rd=1&rd=1 Pictures...
  8. Da Extreme Free Rider

135mm hub-150mm frame

Hey Is it possible to fit a 135mm by 10 hub to my 150mm by 12 frame? Cheers
  9. Da Extreme Free Rider

07 stp 0

What: 07 Giant stp 0 Price range/Willing to Pay: Offers Location: Newcastle Extra Info: Needs to be complete, doesnt matter if its brand new or 2nd hand
  10. Da Extreme Free Rider

PS3 Pffft

Now this is what l think off the Ps3's hahaha
  11. Da Extreme Free Rider

How much is a stp 0

Hey guys Just thinking of buying a brand new 07 giant stp 0 then stripping her back and putting the parts across to another frame. Does any one know how much the 07 stp 0 retails for? Cheers
  12. Da Extreme Free Rider

Black hill Mtnx Nationals 4#

Hey guys lm pretty sure that every one who turned up to black hill yesterday had a great time watching or racing the races. So hear are the pics l got to take on the day and l also have the higher resolution photo's for all of these pics. And all these photo's where taken by me. Enjoy :D
  13. Da Extreme Free Rider

My stable *4hun added, New Pics*

Had just finished putting on the new parts on my new 4hun, and she just comes in at 14kg :rolleyes: Pimped 4hun's Spec: Frame: Norco 4hun 05 (Custom painted) Fork: Rockshox Argyle 302 Wheels: atom lab trail pimps, stock hubs and dt swiss spokes Tyres: front- maxxis high roller...
  14. Da Extreme Free Rider

Killingworth 26th November

Hey guys So whats happening with the killi race on the 26th of November, Do we know what track that we are doing yet lenny?
  15. Da Extreme Free Rider

2007 Marzocchi fork line

Yey the 07 marzocchi forks are out. Check them out, The bomber 888's and 66's are on the 2nd page. Oh ye also these forks are absolutely awesome especially the 888 rc2x world cup. http://www.marzocchi.com/template/listSPAForksMTB.asp?IDFolder=113&LN=UK&Sito=mtb&IDAnno=30710&offset=1
  16. Da Extreme Free Rider

demo 9 dh or mongoose ecd

Hey lm looking at upgrading from my bike to either a 2004 specialized demo 9 dh or a 2006 mongoose ecd. l would be doing dh racing and also a bit of freeriding. lm 5"5 68 kg also the freeriding kinda stuff would be like 30 ft gaps and 15 ft drops. Which bike would you choose and why.
  17. Da Extreme Free Rider

2006 Mongoose EC-D

Hey What do you farkiners think about the 2006 Mongoose eric carter bikes. Do you like them or dont you like them. There made for dh how good are they for dh and can you still jump on them. Cheers guys
  18. Da Extreme Free Rider

My crank = Funny noises

Hey My crank or its my bb that is making funny cracking sounds, Always when l pedal hard it makes a funny tick or kind or cracking noise it happens always when my pedal or crank arm comes to that exact same spot. It is really irrataing me and l dont think that it can be good for my bike So...
  19. Da Extreme Free Rider

Demo 9 Weight

Hey does any one know the weight of the demo 9 pro or the demo 9 dh, coz l look it up at other forums and they only say its heavy. So if someone knows the weight plz tell me. Also what different components do u get compared to the demo 9 pro and the demo 9 dh. Thanks guys :D
  20. Da Extreme Free Rider

Cove Peeler

Hey What do you guys think about a cove peeler, lve seen em around and lve seen them do some insane stuff especially on some dvds lve seen. Any info that you know about them would be great. Cheers James:D