Search results

1. dr.evil

Capital Punishment 100km Entry for Sale

Edited 21:53 THIS ENTRY HAS BEEN SOLD. Managed to get the Chicken Pox a week out before the race so my entry is for sale - just asking for a case of James Squire 150 Lashes in return*. Call 0410212842. Cheers Woody. * ie $60.
  2. dr.evil

Sparrow Hill's Bobsled - RIP - interested in trackwork?

From CORC's Website - News Section http://new.corc.asn.au/news/?IntCatId=30 Sparrow Hill - urgent trackworkwork Sat 8 May Friday, May 7, 2010 URGENT - I need some people to help me build some extra bits of new track on Sat morning – meet me at the gate at 8:45 AM ( look for my white...
  3. dr.evil

Dirt Crits in Canberra - series starts at Majura on 5th November

The annual (CORC and Onya Bike Belco+Civic) Dirt Crits start this Thursday at Majura! Thursday, 5 November 2009 So come along to a race, find the Marquee and register. Anyone can come and compete in these exciting races. Riders from novice to junior, female to seasoned competitor will find a...
  4. dr.evil

Race Across the Sky - Leadville 100 mile

Just trolling the web during lunch break and this article caught my eye... Foxsports Article about Lance Armstrong entering 100 Mile Enduro I was interested to see how this compares to the 100 mile Fling and Angry Doctor's climbing so... Here is the site about the Race and... There...
  5. dr.evil

Manly Dam Trails - July

I am from Canberra and will be heading up to Sydney with the luxury of being able to pack the SS in the car with the family (for once). I believe that the Manly Dam Trails are currently closed due the recent rain. Could I expect the trails to be open by 14th July if the weather turns into...
  6. dr.evil

What makes the MONT so special?

I guess there will be a few Farkin Members out there who have MONTed. 2006 entries open 15th June. Last year it took a week to sell out the team entries. What makes the MONT so special? My answer - I have been in one MONT and I am keen to make sure I am there again this year. I was amazed...
  7. dr.evil

SS info - where do I go?

I have an old spare iguana in the garage and want to convert it to a SS. Is there anyone out there who knows where I can find some info (websites) on this sort of thing? Is there something in Farkin Forums?