Search results

1. S

VIC need a giant glory frame or swing arm asap

item found
  2. S

giant glory swing arm

gday ive got a 09 glory dh1, i have found a crack on the swing arm near the drive side dop out. i was wondering if this had happend to anybody before on the giant glorys, and if so. where will i get a cheap swing arm from they retail for about 500, but at that price i may aswell buy a new frame...
  3. S

swap 05 v10 for your glory?frame or bike

Item : wanted medium or large glory 07 and up dh1 or dh0 Location : clifton hil melbourne Price : my santa cruz v10
  4. S

888 problems

hey farkiners today i was riding at the youyangs and i bottemed my 888rc2x's over the double rock drop on bandages. once i bottemed the forks out they started toping out and the rebound and compression was playing up. i tried to adjust them differently but they just keep un-tuning themselvs...
  5. S

06 88rc2x

hey all, my 888's have been making a clunking noise like the spring knocking around inside of the fork, i had a look inside and put new o-rings inside, put it back together and now the rebound is extremely slow and making a little bit of a sucking noise, i will try changing the oil but it would...
  6. S

k.o.b. race times

hey guys i was just wondering if the race times for k.o.b. are going to be posted up? cheers
  7. S

06 santa cruz v10

my new ride looking foward to getting out on the tracks when my foot heals Frame - 06 v10 Rear shock - 5th element progressive Front shock/fork - 06 888 rc2x Handlebars - titec elnorte Stem - easton Headset - chris king Grips - Saddle - selle italia Seatpost - bbb Front brake...
  8. S

wanting solid free ride bike/frame frame that can take tripple crowns

What: free ride frame/ bike Price range/Willing to Pay: ive got an o5 norco team dh which i am willing to swap Location: vic, melbourne. Extra Info: 2005 models or later preferabley. . also the frame needs to be able to take 888, or i can swap my dh bike for a free ride bike
  9. S

rear 729 or set of deemaxs 135x10

What: rear 729 135x10 or a set of deemaxs Price Range: Anything reasonable. Location: Melbourne Victoria 3068 Extra Information: i want a 729 to much my front wheel or a set of deemaxs
  10. S

8 inch boxxer mount

What: 8 inch boxxer mount Price range/Willing to Pay: trade mazocchi 8 inch adaptor for a boxxer 8 inch adaptor Location: clifton hill melbourne 3068
  11. S

888..450-500

What: i want a pair of 888 years 05 and up and not vfs Price range/Willing to Pay: im willing to pay 450-500 depense on quality and model Location:clifton hill melbourne. victoria Extra Info: i snapped my other 888 so i need a new pair
  12. S

Need Some Hydros Asap So I Can Ride

Item: hydro disk brakes for my bike Price willing to pay: 300, MONEY WILL BE IN THE BANK ASAP Item condition: goodish Location: Melbourne, post is fine and i'll pay, would preffer expess Pictures: Yes please
  13. S

dh frame

a cheap dh frame with more than 6 " of travel and a rear wheel if the frame is a bolt up willing to pay about 250 for frame