Search results

1. Sleeman

Sold

Item: 2010 Yeti 303_RDH, black, short Location:Greensborough, VIC Item Condition: Good, has a couple of small dents in the down tube near the BB from rocks, and a good scratch in the swing arm. All more cosmetic than anything. Reason for selling:Moving to Darwin Price and price...
  2. Sleeman

2008 Boxxer WC White $300 - SOLD

Item: 2008 Boxxer World Cup, White Location:Greensborough, VIV Item Condition:Good, few scratches on the lowers, but the stanchions are unmarked Reason for selling:Moving to Darwin, no hills up there Price and price conditions:$300, buyer pays postage Extra Info:Steerer has been cut to...
  3. Sleeman

2010 Boxxer WC Black $500 - sold pending payment

Item: 2010 Boxxer World Cup, black Location:Greensborough, VIC Item Condition:Good, have a few scratches on the lowers, but the stanchions are unmarked Reason for selling:Moving to Darwin, no hills up there Price and price conditions:$500, buyer pays postage Extra Info:Steerer has been cut...
  4. Sleeman

STOLEN Melb - Surly Steamroller fixie

Bike:Surly Steamroller Colour:Maroon Date it was stolen:20 November 2009 Where it was stolen:Brunswick Specs: - White Velocity Deep V wheelset - Thomson stem, black - Thomson post, black - Salsa Lip Lock seatpost clamp, black - Chris King headset, black - Selle Italia SLR saddle, white...
  5. Sleeman

Yeti 303R

One of my bicycles... Frame - Yeti 303R Rear shock - Fox DHX air Front shock/fork - 2010 Rock Shox BoXXer World Cup Handlebars -Truvativ BooBar Stem - Sunline V-One Headset - Cane Creek Pig Dh (Chris King on it's way) Grips - ODI Ruffian Saddle - Selle Italia SLR with padding removed...
  6. Sleeman

*NEW* GT DHi (Sold, pending payment)

Item: 2007 GT DHi Location: Greensborough, VIC Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Got a another one Price and price conditions: $3500 Extra Info: This is a brand new frame that I recieved under warranty Frame: 2007 GT DHi Medium(NEW - new style with the extra gussets, never ridden...
  7. Sleeman

King Of Ballarat - Rnd 2

Dragged my sister along on the sunday to take some pics, been a bit busy with work so at the moment only the pics from practice runs are up, I will let you all know when the race run pics are up. She managed to get pics of every rider there, so not a bad effort. Also, any feedback you have...
  8. Sleeman

BMX + Alcohol = Broken bones

A mate of mine decided that it would be a good idea to double peg the rail on Flinders St steps, while drunk. Needless to say the skaters there had a good chuckle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtFIBl_IArY Broken shoulder and biggest lump on his head i have ever seen...
  9. Sleeman

MTB in Iraq

A little bit random, and might go a little way to showing just how bored the yankies get on deployments. All I can say is I wanna take my bike on deployment... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcoNQ0JqhyQ
  10. Sleeman

Castlemaine 6hr Enduro

Here's a nice little pic from the 6hr enduro on Sunday. I don't know who the riders in question are, but the photo was taken by Evan Jeffery
  11. Sleeman

Intense Spider XVP

Finally got around to posting up a new pic of this bike, and it is an absolute dream to ride. Frame: Intense Spider XVP - Satin Black Fork: 2007 Rock Shox REBA World Cup (replaced SID World Cup) Shock: Rock Shox Ario 2.2 Headset: Chris King Brakes: Avid Juicy Carbon Shifters: SRAM X.O...
  12. Sleeman

Intense Spider XVP

Was looking at getting an Intense Spider XVP, and just wanted to know what your thoughts were on one of these lovelies. I'm getting it due to the number of enduros that are surfacing these days, and the hardtail get's a bit sore after 8 hrs, my only real concern is that it might be a bit heavy...
  13. Sleeman

Salsa Bandito - Powered By SRAM

Here's my Salsa Bandito, as it sits at the moment, hopefully it will find itself changing into an Intense Spider very soon... Frame - Salsa Bandito scandium Fork - Rock Shox SID World Cup (getting REBA World Cups with the Intense) Bottle Cage - Rav-X carbon Bottom Bracket - Truvativ GXP Brakes...