Search results

1. Hobzai

Had your bike nicked in Perth? Maybe this character can help.

From the Murdoch web press: A 27-YEAR-old man is facing a string of charges over allegations he stole dozens of bicycles and sold them to second hand dealers. Police will allege the Beaconsfield man stole dozens of expensive bikes over several months in the Perth CBD. It’s alleged he...
  2. Hobzai

FOUND Anyone in WA lost a Glory DH1 with green stickered Boxxers?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GIANT-GLORY-DH1-COMPETITION-MOUNTAIN-BIKE-/280684376976 Looks to be Cash Converters Belmont. The green stickers on the Boxxers are pretty distinctive. Not saying this is stolen but there's always a chance. Anyone missing this?
  3. Hobzai

WA SOLD - Giant Glory "8" Frame & DHX4, SMALL

Item: 07 Giant Glory "8" FR frame, 16.5" (small) Location: Perth, W.A. Item Condition: Good used condition, bit of slap & cable rub but nothing major. No cracks, dings, dents or anything structural. Never raced, pivot bearings replaced with Enduros recently and very little riding since...
  4. Hobzai

WA 2007 Boxxer Team - SOLD

Item: 2007 Boxxer Teams (flat crown) Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: Excellent used condition Reason for selling: Got 2010's Price and price conditions: SOLD, thank you!
  5. Hobzai

WA SOLD - DH Wheel FRONT- polished MTX, generic hub

Item: FRONT downhill wheel, polished Sun Ringle MTX (34mm wide, welded), no-name (Formula?) hub, 36 hole. Location: Perth Item Condition: Used, few scratches but straight and no dings. One VERY careful lady owner. Reason for selling: Total overkill for girlfriend's DH bike. Fitting AM...
  6. Hobzai

Any Farkers At Silver Star, 20/8?

Are any of you characters up at the Star as of 20th August? Just got settled in our condo for a couple of weeks up here before heading to Whistler. Be on the hill tomorrow after I put our bikes back together again. :) It's just rained up here and Cam's crew has buffed the shit out of this...
  7. Hobzai

WA Fox Spring - 500lb x 2.80 - SOLD

Item: Fox Spring 500lb x 2.80 Location: Perth, W.A. Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: Surplus to my current metal spring requirements. Price and price conditions: $60 posted Australia-wide Extra Info: Removed after one ride on a new Glory 8, ex-DHX4 Pictures: None, it's a black...
  8. Hobzai

Any Farkers At Whistler July 19 onwards?

We'll be at Whisgnar from this weekend. Are any of you Farkers on the hill and want to catch up for some Farkin laps? It's Farkin tops to be back. I'm old and break easily, so my pace isn't mental and I'll be banging out blue runs to begin with. I'm on a poo-brown anodised Glory 8 with...
  9. Hobzai

Dr Haneef Saga

OK, so this guy has now been charged with "providing material support to a terrorist organisation". Based on the Federal Police's charge, they've recognised that it's reckless rather than intentional. See Mick Keelty's press conference. Situation goes like this: Haneef gives his...
  10. Hobzai

Warning - Tree Down at Goatfarm

There's a sizeable branch, that has fallen off a nearby tree, lying across one of the blind drop-in chutes at the Goatfarm. The area in question is at the bottom, down where all the retards leave their frigging trash. The chute with the little kicker ramp before it is totally blocked by the...