Search results

1. reej

NSW Sold!!!

Frame: 2012 Intense 951- Medium size Forks: Rockshox BoXXer World cups Shock: Fox RC4 Wheels: Atomlab Brakes Avid Codes Cranks: Truvativ Descendants Derailleur: SRAM X0 Short cage Shifter: SRAM X0 Seat: Giant gel Tyres: Maxxis Mininon 3C Seat post: Thomson Stem: Truvativ Holzfellar...
  2. reej

NSW SOLD - 2013 Transition Covert 26-Medium

Selling my rad trail bike. Would have to be the best trail/XC bike I've riden, works really good and is so much fun. Fame: Transition covert 26 Medium Shock: Fox Float X CTD Kashima Forks: Fox 34 Float X CTD Kashima Wheels: TBC Revolution Trail Cranks: SRAM GXR 2X10 Brakes: Avid Elixir 9...
  3. reej

Sold!!!!!

Item: Im selling my 2010 Kona Stab Supreme. I got the bike in June 2010. And haven't riden it for 6 months due to knee operation. Frame: 2010 Kona Stab Supreme Medium Forks: 2010 BoXXer World Cups Rear Shock RockShox Vivid with Ti spring 350 lbs Wheels: Eastern Havoc Brakes: Shimano...
  4. reej

Sold - 2009 KONA 120 supreme! Medium.PRICE DROP $1900!!!

Im selling my 2009 Kona 120 Supreme. I got it BRAND NEW only 3 months ago as a sell out and used it just for training during the National season. Its such a sick bike and I wish I could keep it, But its World cup time now and I need the funds. FRAME: Kona Race Light Scandium Butted, 5" Travel...
  5. reej

NSW Sold...

I've got a 2009 model Mongoose Boot'R team. It currently has a large front triangle frame but will also come with a spare medium front triangle frame. Comes with Custom Mongoose bottom pivot link. This link rakes the head angle out to 64.5 and lowers the BB height. The bike will also come with 2...
  6. reej

Old school template

I need A TEMPLATE
  7. reej

SOLD!! Mongoose Canaan

I've SOLD my 2008 Mongoose Canaan Team. I've dead set only riden it like 5 times. It's in prime condition. Has a few little scratches on the right side of the down tube. Other than that its mint. The only reason im selling it is to pay back some travel debts. Enjoy! FRAME: CANAAN team...
  8. reej

Mt Beauty Directions

i have had a look on the mt beauty site etc and cant seem to find a map, say from the closest highway heading south to the track. Could someone please point me in the right direction or post one up in this thread? or is it that easy that i will be ok without cheers
  9. reej

Thredbo Nats Prices??

hey, I was just looking through the raw nrg site http://www.rawnrg.com.au/rawnrg.net/default.aspx and found out that they are asking $160 for DH including friday lift pass and this is without 4X (another $60).Thats a total of $220 and all the winners will probably get is hats. i swear last year...
  10. reej

Crankworx Enduro Downhill..HILL WINS!!!!

these are the results of the men's enduro downhill the other day. cheers KOKANEE CRANKWORX 2006 Garbanzo Enduro Downhill Final Results Rank Bib. Racer Prov./St. City Sponsors Time Difference M Pro 1 7 Sam Hill WA Glen Forest Iron Horse...
  11. reej

07 Mongoose ECD,EC4 and ECH

yeh im a bit bored and i found these pics today. Dont know if this is in the right category but meh!! Yeh here is the 2007 Mongoose Eric Carter range. They look pretty mad. No frame changes. Dont really need to i reakon. Tell me what you think
  12. reej

How do you post up vids??

Can someone give me steps to loading up videos. just a mad stack from mt coramba today and i dont know how to upload them. pleeeaaassseee help??? and my computers pretty slow. Cheers
  13. reej

DHX 5.0 Play????

Recently i found that my DHX 5.0 had a tiny bit of play in the first 2 mm of travel. it wasn't anythong major just enough to piss me off a bit and worry me. This was surprising when i have only had my new bike for like two months now. I checked all the pivots and they were fine(even got the bike...
  14. reej

Doeys!!!!!!!

Some of you have probably already seen this but for those who havent here is some beast smoking it up on a bike. as in push bike.:eek: :eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GNB7xT3rNE enjoy
  15. reej

tyres?? Lopes &/or Larsen TT

Just deciding on what tyres im going to put on my hardtail. Im mostly interested in either the Maxxis Lopes bling bling or the maxxis Larsen TT with both of them or a combination of them.... i will be doing 4X, dirt jumps and the occasional street sesh. and wondering if anyone has them or have...
  16. reej

Magnetic therapy???anyone???

ive just re-broken my right collarbone and the doc said over six weeks until no sling and a couple of weeks after that i can ride. i want to make it to ourimbah nsw state champs in mid august. this is pushing it a little bit and after watchin super 8 and hearing sam hill comment on using...
  17. reej

Any pics of U19's podium at upper brooky???

Does any one have any pics of the podium for the u19's at brookfield last weekend or know of any one that does can you please post them up.:) they would be very much appreciated cheers
  18. reej

brookfield rd 3 results!!!

these are the results from rd 3 sunshine series at brooky on the weekend:D
  19. reej

Urgent directions for upper brookfield!!!!

Can any one please tell me where the race site is going to be tomorrow...we drove along upper brookfield road today all the way to the end and didnt see any signs...can some please let me know if the signs are definetly going to be up tomorrow morning?????and about how far down upper brookfield...
  20. reej

best stack pics!!!

i dont think this has been done for a little while... but i want to see YOUR best stack photos, not ones you have found all over the net. pics that could be you or someone that you know and are funny. here is one of my mate at a water towers track we made. he is about to land on a pile of...