Search results

1. leighcosa

Flux, personal transport

This is a BA of ID honours project that i completed at the end of 2009 that i thought the masses in this forum would appreciate. Enjoy Flux, personal transport – Leigh Hendrik Cosentino With congested roads, under used seats, high emission levels and fuel consumption, alternate efficient...
  2. leighcosa

VIC dhx air for dhx coil

I have a good condition DHX air 4.0 7.785 X 2.25 and i was contemplating getting a similar coil version with a fairly low pound rating approx 350 lbs. at the moment im just tossing up the idea so let me know if your keen or have something that fits the bill cheers leigh edit: i would...
  3. leighcosa

bike build

OK well, after reading both of Xmetal's increadible build threads I thought I might begin my own and show how my bike has evolved over the 3 years I've owned it. Bought new in '06 for about $1400, Giant AC was my first dually and was eagerly awaited. Innitially the upgrade process was quite...
  4. leighcosa

soft RS tora

hey guys, ive got a problem with a set of Rock Shox tora air forks...they were a bit soft so my mate who had a shock pump pumped them up a bit and they were ok for a while but now they have gone soft again...is there anything i can do to fix this or should i take it to my lbs? also there is...
  5. leighcosa

drivetrain

hi guys, just a quick question about selecting a new drivetrain and whether it is worth it. At the moment i have a 2006 AC and its stock with all the SX 4 components. im having alot of trouble shifting and im thinking of getting my derailleur tuned at my lbs. But i was wondering if a new set of...