Search results

1. J@se

NSW found

Item:Older Boutique DH Rigs complete and in decent condition. Location: Southern NSW, but will pick-up within reasonable distance. Price: Will pay a fair price for condition. But think 1K or lower. Comments: Helping a workmate get back into DH, so looking for something decent that wont...
  2. J@se

Help me with a SNAKE!

Hi, I know there's a few Herp nerds/Snake enthusiasts on here and was wondering if I may be able to ask for some knowledge. Location is Southern Sydney, inside the RNP. My back yard borders directly with the bush (Via a fire break) Today I was in the backyard when I spotted a snake headed into...
  3. J@se

NSW 2010 Orange 224 EVO SOLD

Re-Listed for sale is my Orange 224 EVO, was up for sale late last year but nought came of it. Has now been upgraded and price dropped. I can't keep this sitting in the garage, I just don't ride it. Item: Orange 224 EVO 15 Inch Frame. Location: Southern Sydney. Item Condition: Very Good. Minor...
  4. J@se

NSW sold

Item: 2010 Orange 224 EVO 15 Inch Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very Good. Minor cosmetic scratches to components/frame, scratched paint on forks. No dents or cracks. Reason for selling: House Price and price conditions: $3000 Firm with all extras! Buyer pays post of around $60 to your...
  5. J@se

NSW Sold

Item: BOS S'Toy DH Shock 9.5 x 3.0 incl. K9 Thrust Bearing and Race Steel spring (Super lightweight!). Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Hookers and Blow ain't cheap, and I don't have a Union Credit Card Price and price conditions: $500 Plus postage. Extra Info: Has...
  6. J@se

CCDB AIR Servicing in Australia?

Hello there, hope you're all well. Just enquiring as to the availability of servicing for the Cane Creek Double Barrel Air here in Australia. As in, is it available and where? I want one, but not if I can't get a bit of local support. Many thanks.
  7. J@se

Wanted! Evil Sovereign Frame.

Item: Evil Sovereign Frame. Location: Any, willing to ship. Item Condition: Rideable, no cracks etc. Shit paint is fine. Reason for wanting: Cos I wanna. Price and price conditions: Let me know. Extra Info: I like long walks on the beach, puppies and sunsets. Pictures: Post e'm if you...
  8. J@se

NSW Sold

Item: 2004 Foes FXR Medium Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New Cycle Price and price conditions: $sold Extra Info: Not really keen for post, can deliver anywhere in the Sydney region. This is my wife's bike, rarely ridden, too nice to leave in the shed. Spec...
  9. J@se

Fabien Barel Retires From WC DH!

Fabien announced his retirement after his podium place in La Bresse. He will race the remainder of the season and retire after World Champs in Champery. From Dirt. One of the most professional and nicest guys on the circuit. I'll miss watching him, he's always a danger man in any race. An...
  10. J@se

NSW sold

11. J@se

NSW sold

12. J@se

Maxxis High Roller 2 - When?

Hey, so I'm a bit keen to give these a run or 2. They're up on the Maxxis Website. When are we likely to see these in Australia? Considering there are 2 importers hopefully not long?:)
  13. J@se

Kodex Components

Hey all, I've been running these Kodex Strut Bars on both of my bikes (DH + AM) for about 8 months now and I'm loving them. They are externally butted, 750mm wide with 11* sweep, which is super comfy for my bung old wrists. They have a superb finish and aren't to exxy either. I've read...
  14. J@se

Ourimbah DH track conditions?

Looking at going for a ride up there tomorrow. Hows the track at the moment? We'd rather not root all the good work of the builders.
  15. J@se

Evil Undead!

From PinkBike Looks like Evil have turned a corner. Apparently all cracked alloy frames will be replaced with the new carbon Undead frame. Pretty classy if you ask me.
  16. J@se

Bilt Bikes. What Happened?

Bilt Bikes. Much adoo about nothing, where did they go? http://www.biltbike.com/documents/23.html They looked the goods, it would have been great to have another Aussie player alongside Craftworks.
  17. J@se

DSP Titanium Spring 350 x 3.00 Sold

Item: Diverse Suspension Products Titanium Spring 350lb x 3 inch stroke. Location: Sutherland, Sydney. Item Condition: Perfect, used for 1 month. Reason for selling: Spring rate adjustment. Price and price conditions: SOLD. Free postage to your door AUSTRALIA WIDE!!. Extra Info: It is...
  18. J@se

NSW Sold

Item: Thomson X4 Stem 110mm x 10 Deg rise. Location: Sutherland, Sydney. Item Condition: Perfect, unmarked. Reason for selling: Not needed. Price and price conditions: $80, Free postage! Extra Info: Its black, perfect condition. Pictures: Below.
  19. J@se

DH 224 evo

Latest spec, Frame - 2010 224 EVO Rear shock - CCDB Air. Front shock/fork - Boxxer Team chassis, medium spring and Elka Stage 4 cartridge Medium tune. Handlebars - Burgtec RideWider 750mm Stem - Straitline Zero Rise 50mm Headset - FSA Orbit Grips - Intense Saddle - SDG Ti-Fly Seatpost...
  20. J@se

NSW 2008 Turner DHR Medium Sold

Item: 2008 Turner DHR Medium Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: Frame: Medium Turner DHR Grey and Silver. Fork: 08 Boxxer World Cup. Brakes: 2010 Shimano Saint. Headset: Chris King. Stem: Sunline Direct Mount...