Search results

1. T

WTB: 475lb or 500lb coil spring

Hi sorry been away, 55mm OD. Yep is light weight in comparison to others out there it is Titanium. ID is just over 36 around this to 36.4.
  2. T

Hi, I have it on FB sale group for $50 so add $10 for postage. I will check what ID is exactly with the Vernier's.
  3. T

Hi, have this at home. Will double check ID if interested. Light weight Manitou spring from a Fox rear shock. 500lbs X 2.75" stroke, 150mm overall length 36mm ID Weight 318g Save some grams from steel, was ~175g for me
  4. T

Replacing Gear Shifter

pics for both
  5. T

Replacing Gear Shifter

How did you go Moorey. I was doing parts clean out on weekend. I found XT long cage 9speed Rder and shifter. Front shifter must have been used on something, hardly used. Just missing a barrel adjuster. Also for you Moorey, i have XTR 9 speed, derailuers and shifters. Let me know was going to...
  6. T

2017 world cup discussion

https://dirtmountainbike.com/racing-events/downhill/fort-william-world-cup-overall-standings.html
  7. T

NSW Sold

Price drop Price drop
  8. T

NSW Sold

Item: KS E30I, Integra Dropper Post Location: Newcastle Price: $180 posted Condition: Very Good, only mark on post is below the min insert line shown in pics from install. Reason for sale: More Travel. Extra Info: 31.6mm x 100mm drop, comes with alloy remote, cable and outer. From a Trek...
  9. T

NSW Sold IBIS Mojo SL

Price Drop Price Drop $1700, will box up and ship at buyer cost.
  10. T

NSW Sold

Payment Pending Payment Pending
  11. T

NSW Sold IBIS Mojo SL

Fork is straight steerer, but the frame is straight also; the later models went to tapered. It is just the wall thickness of the heat tube that makes it look that way in the photo.
  12. T

NSW Sold

Item: 661 Rage Knee Pads, Large Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Very good, used once, they were spares Reason for selling: Not used anymore Price and price conditions: $45 posted in Aus.
  13. T

NSW Sold IBIS Mojo SL

Item: Ibis Mojo SL, Large, with latest links and bearings, 140mm travel Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Good Condition, well maintained: light cratches / rub marks from normal use, no known structural damage to frame or components. All in good working order. Reason for selling: New bike...
  14. T

Ourimbah Club Gravity Enduro 15th March - Round 1

Timing for the day Hi, What is the normal time the racing wraps up?
  15. T

NSW Sold

Dammit Mofo - can you PM me where you got it from.
  16. T

FOUND FOUND FOUND[NSW] WTB DTSWISS RWS 9mm Front

Rws with spacers Hi, I have what you need. PM me what hub you are using now and check spacers are ok for you.
  17. T

QLD Sold - Please Remove

Are these still available ?
  18. T

QLD SOLD! please delete add, cheers

Shock tunes Hi, can you confirm the shock tunes, should be indicated somewhere on there, looks like med/med. cheers.
  19. T

Sold

Bump, any offers ?
  20. T

Sold

Open to offers Open to any offers, great first bike or smaller travel bike for training or commuting. Great set of reliable components fox rp2, fox 32 rl forks, avid, SRAM gear.