Search results

1. D

Ford ute Vs Holden ute (opinions & reviews wanted)

G'day Farkiners, Im in the market to buy a new ute, I am not bothered with the Ford Vs Holden debate, I will buy either one. what Im looking at is either a Holden SV6 or the Ford XR6 ute manual (2007 model). Ok, what Im after is your opinions and reviews from users of Holden & Ford utes...
  2. D

CUSTOM GLORY Air Brush Madness NEW PICS + HELMET

This is my mates bike, Looks like we have a new bike of the month here guys ! :) The paint work was done by some guys in Sydney, Its a 2 tone colour that goes purple to blue metalic, with some very sweet ghost skulls all over the bike. Their is also a helmet to match this wicked paint...
  3. D

Peter Meadows

Just a shout out to the new trail fairies that put a shovel to dirt at P.M.S (who ever you are?) thanks, Im finally not the only one that can groom a track !
  4. D

Fox Dhx5

My dhx5 makes this internal noise once you have compressed the shock more than half way, the noise only happens when rebounding and when you have used more than half of its stroke, the noise sounds like a very loud sucking noise (internal) from the point of rebound to full extension of shock...
  5. D

how to strip and polished a bike

*need to know whats best/easy/simple way to strip off the paint on the swing-arm of my bike, i want a bear metal finish (something like a polished effect) I dont want to see scatch marks all over it etc * is it a bad idea to have bear metal showing??? (eg) contaminate the alloy or anything...
  6. D

nokia helmetcam

my mate recently got the nokia N73 mobile phone and we decide to tape it to his helmet and do some dh, the picture quality came out exellent, its that good that i had to put up this thread!! Top it off you can put in, titles/headings/MUSIC/credits, make a full movie etc If you have a N73 give...
  7. D

old bathurst rd- chosen line

Did anybody watch chosen line last night on foxtel, i was over the moon to see some of the local tracks that we hit up around sydney on TV. Oxford Falls and my favourite Old bathurst rd, what a buzz!! we neeed to be more reckonised (Australia) for MTB and it finally looks like its happening with...