Search results

1. kurt92

Its an 05 Rampage, not stock.

bump up this bad boy
  2. kurt92

Its an 05 Rampage, not stock.

hey fellas, this is my 05 Norco Rampage which i have customised from stock. its been my pride and joy over the years and has done everything so well. here it is. Specs Frame: Norco Rampage Forks: 06 Fox Talas 36 RC2 Brakes: Hayes 9 Drivechain: 32t to 15t DMR Single Speed, perfect fit, no...
  3. kurt92

sold please delete

What kind of dh bike are u wanting??
  4. kurt92

VIC 2003 Ironhorse SGS-Team sold please delete

sold pleae delete
  5. kurt92

YOUR best photo of 2008

Pic i took in the City.
  6. kurt92

and also comes with a 26" single track in perfect condition, no buckle or dings, but the hub doesnt run very smooth. BUMP.
  7. kurt92

Item: 2003 Iron Horse SGS Team Location: Melbourne, Beaumaris Item Condition: Good, had a custom paint job, (chameleon blue/green) read extra info Reason for selling: No need, been sitting in my shead for the last 3 months. Price and price conditions: Sold Pending Payment Extra Info: The...
  8. kurt92

Intense M1 from the sunny Spain

nice ride mate, looks good. clearer pics would be better but. farkin nice.:p
  9. kurt92

Lime Green Orange 222 *complete*

very nice, good parts nice colour, have fun:D
  10. kurt92

2008 Yeti *Update Page 5*

that is a great looking bike mate, looks good put together, have fun:D;)
  11. kurt92

JTR (Yet to be named) ((homemade content)

wo dude thats farkin insane, nice work!!
  12. kurt92

Cops.

one day when i was with my mates just cruzing the streets we saw this accident and wanted to have a look. all of us had our helmets on but one which is, (username crazzy_guy) we all said na dont go there is way to many cops, he didnt lisen and just kept riding. we went past the first cop car and...
  13. kurt92

Need Help!!!

hey fellas, just about to buy myself a new pair of forks. these are 2006 Fox Talas RC2, but im not 100% sure because it doesnt say on the sticker. just want your guys clarification.;) http://forums.farkin.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=103478&d=1211104616
  14. kurt92

06 36 Talas RC2 Fork - SOLD

pm'ed you mate
  15. kurt92

sold please delete

Pm'ed you mate;)
  16. kurt92

sold

hey mate, just wondering how much travel adjust it has. smallest mm to largest mm. cheeers mate
  17. kurt92

Straight From the Circus....

bahahahaha thats sick as, try and do the tricks homer does on the simpsons:p
  18. kurt92

2008 glory freeride

thats sick as man, i dunno if i like the paint job tho, anyways its farkin mad:D
  19. kurt92

Huffy 20" Action and Backyard Fun

its funny cause you ended up getting your bike, and your still doing the same shit:rolleyes:. hahahaa:confused:
  20. kurt92

.:: Photos...N..Stuff ::.

fark man those pictures are farkin mint :D