Search results

1. G

Dirtworks NSW 100km Entry - $50 Must Sell

As per thread title. Please call Gareth on 0412 034 756. Cheers
  2. G

Dirtworks 100km Entry For Sale $110

Dirtworks 100km entry for sale. $110 plus you pay the $20 transfer fee. Call Gareth on 0412 034 756. Cheers 20/4/11: Price Drop - $100 plus you pay the transfer fee.
  3. G

Jet Black 24 Hours 2011

Hi all, unfortunately due to being unwell I can't make the race this weekend, and I have booked a Villa for tonight and tomorrow night. If anyone wants to take it off my hands I will happily part with it for some sort of heavily reduced rate. Feel free to PM me or call me on 0412 034 756. Cheers
  4. G

Plasti Dip fo Grip Rack

Mate i bought the plasti dip stuff for my bike rack as well. It is EXTREMELY noxious, you should see how many warnings are on the tin. Look up the aussie website for it and you will find distributors in NSW. I bought it from a place in Hornsby, I think it was called Mitchell Engineering? Or...
  5. G

SOLD FIZIK Tundra Saddle

$50 plus postage? or pickup seeing as I live on the Central Coast?
  6. G

How much have you been able to haggle the 2011 Giant Trance X1 down to?

I second Cycology at Tuggerah, or better still, Erina Bikeworx. Speak to nick there, he is the man. Off-topic, but i'm another Gareth from the Central Coast who rides a Giant!!!
  7. G

Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2010

Pics are up, supersportimages.com.au. Bit dissapointing, I rode solo and got three pics, and one isnt even me.
  8. G

Jet Black 24 Hours 2011

I just booked the last cabin this morning.... If you go on to the Del Rio website they have a site map which shows where all the cabins are etc. The track (at least in 2010) goes right past the blue cabins on the map, not so much the yellow ones.
  9. G

Capital Punishment is GO

Mate I thought you might be joining in for a ride back to the start!
  10. G

Dirt Works NSW 100K 2010

Pics are up, supersportimages.com
  11. G

Capital Punishment 100km Ticket

Hi, Yes the entry is still for sale, I will PM you my details and we can go from there. All we need to do is speak to Aroc who manage the event, and they will put my ticket into your name once I recieve your payment.
  12. G

anzac race

What time does rego open and when does the race start?
  13. G

Still for sale if anyone is interested.
  14. G

Hi all, I have 1 x 100km Capital Punishment ticket for sale due a friend pulling out. I have checked the AROC website and although there are still tickets on offer, they are now $150.00. I am asking the original price of $130. If you are interested please PM me and I can arrange for the ticket...
  15. G

Capital Punishment is GO

So who thinks their numbers are going to come up tomorrow? Should make for interesting times!
  16. G

Capital Punishment is GO

So do we need to register again if we already registered this morning and got a blank email back?
  17. G

More leg amputation: Angry Doctor 2010

I woould say the entry for the Angry Doctor will now be a lottery as well, Im not looking forward to entries opening if they are as much of a sham as Capital Punishment.
  18. G

You know you're a cyclist when...

When you have just finished the 100km Angry Doctor and on the drive home, the first hill you come to you push your right thumb mid air as if to shift to an easier gear. Couldn't believe it actually happened
  19. G

Capital Punishment is GO

Registration Closed Online registration for the Capital Punishment on 29 May 2010 has been closed. Please consult the event web site for further information.