2. Jack_toda_Max

QLD Sold

Sold ................
  3. Jack_toda_Max

QLD IronHorse 6.6 SOLD

bike is sold
  4. Jack_toda_Max

QLD Sold

Item: Perfect Condition Santa Cruz Jackal - Old Style Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Perfect. Frame is covered in 3M protective clear vinyl. No scratches, no cable rub, perfect condition. Comes with both sets of rear dropouts, vertical and horizontal. Reason for selling: Never wanted to...
  5. Jack_toda_Max

Sold

Item: Manitou Gold Label 80mm forks Location: Brisbane, will post. Item Condition: Pretty good, work perfectly well, few scratches on crown but no scratches on stanchions Reason for selling: My brother sold me his Manitou Circus cheap so I upgraded. Price and price conditions: $100 ONO...
  6. Jack_toda_Max

QLD Sold

Item: Intense M9 Location: Brisbane QLD Item Condition: Frame is near perfect, forks have not had too much use only a few nicks on the bottom of the lowers, brand new saint cranks and bottom bracket. Reason for selling: I don't need a bike this good, and I need money. Price and price...
  7. Jack_toda_Max

Jumps/Parks/Street in Werribee

Hey guys I'm from QLD but will be in Werribee from the 7th to the 13th December this year. Might be able to bring my hardtail down. Any good places to ride close to Werribee?
  8. Jack_toda_Max

XTR Freehub and Gold Label Crown/Steerer assembly

Item: 9 speed XTR freehub body Location: Anywhere Condition: Working Price: Less than retail Item: Manitou Gold Label Series 2 80mm Steerer/Crown assembly Location: Anywhere Condition: Straight and not scratched Price: Cheap
  9. Jack_toda_Max

Cracked Thomson

I cracked my Thomson Elite 50mm stem. Apparently I was the 5th owner so no warranty. Should I get another Thomson or get a different stem?
  10. Jack_toda_Max

Ramp attak mtb sesh

11. Jack_toda_Max

I need 60 riders for ramp attak on wednesday 7th april 3-6pm. Mtb trial period!

Ramp Attak is an indoor skatepark that has just opened in Brisbane. The park is entirely wood and features a foam pit and resi just like Ramp Fest in Melbourne and Monster in Sydney. So far they have not let mountainbikes in. When asked why they respond, "Mountainbikes are too big." They are...
  12. Jack_toda_Max

Sold

Item: Maxxis Flyweight 330 Tyre Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Not big enough for the dirt jump bike Price and price conditions: $30 firm Extra Info: Still in the packaging. 330 gram tyre! Most tyres are 500 grams + and downhill tyres can be over 1kg...
  13. Jack_toda_Max

Ferny

My friend took some photos of me and photoshopped them.
  14. Jack_toda_Max

Wanted Thomson 50mm Stem

Please use the TEMPLATE
  15. Jack_toda_Max

GoPro Ferny Grove DJ

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=361554&id=893955130#/video/video.php?v=1264124135292 GoPro at ferny.
  16. Jack_toda_Max

Borrow DHX5.0 Air for a shock dyno test

I need a Fox DHX5.0 Air shock to be put on a shock dyno for a test. The shock will have the bound/rebound rates graphed and the full effect of every adjuster will be shown, also any change in the spring rate due to temperature will be shown. The shock will not be harmed and will be on the...
  17. Jack_toda_Max

Ferny Grove - Video up.

More to come. The other pics were on Alex's camera. Also a crappy video, bad quality but better than nothing. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxK-nQYcrSw
  18. Jack_toda_Max

Sold

Item: Rockshox Pike Dual Air Location: Brisbane, QLD Price: $550 Condition: Very good, small part of the I in PIKE is taken off. Has a couple of tiny scuffs but aren't noticeable. Extra: Adjustable U-turn travel from 110-140. Has compression adjust/lockout. Positive air chamber adjustable...
  19. Jack_toda_Max

Sold

Item: 2003 Boxxer World Cups Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition:Very good condition Reason for selling: Getting out of the sport Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: World cup sticker fell off. They have a soft spring in them.
  20. Jack_toda_Max

Sold

Item: 2006 Small Santa Cruz Nomad (White) Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition:Very good condition, only one small scuff near the headtube. Protected by 3M. Reason for selling: Getting out of the sport Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: Great bike for small riders or U/15...