Search results

1. MikeT

NSW SOLD 27" Retro restored (PUB BIKE)

ahah i havent used this site in years i was friends with chris when i used to ride a bit. just looking for something to commute with now and this is pretty much perfect. is it an old malvern? inner west isn't to hard for me my bro lives in newtown, im on the northern beaches/northshore...
  2. MikeT

NSW SOLD 27" Retro restored (PUB BIKE)

is this still for sale? quite interested.
  3. MikeT

farkin sick dirt jumping

woo thanks for the replys! yeh ill do some more wen i go get some super dooper good footage next time vish. u guys need to start doing some flips! hahha.
  4. MikeT

farkin sick dirt jumping

http://media.putfile.com/hj-94 movie i made tonight, just a short one. yeh the jumps are in like seattle, got some footage while i was there in the holidays...yeeh......mm. ENJOY!
  5. MikeT

My Last Raffnix. New pics at bottom

just had a ride on it, fuck tis so nice, alot lighter than you'd think, manuals so easy. blaaahhhsoo nice.
  6. MikeT

My Last Raffnix. New pics at bottom

sicuntsicuntsicunt, w0rd to ur mother n shit. cool cool. come down to mine soon and show me it.
  7. MikeT

I'm Bored....

homer: Look, Marge. You don't know what it's like. I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line, and I'm not out of order. You're out of order! The whole freakin' system is out of order! You want the truth? You want the truth?? You can't handle the truth! 'Cause when you reach...
  8. MikeT

Mike Stewart at Teahupoo

biggest wave bodyboarded at chopes, i wanna be like mike
  9. MikeT

Surf Lately

yeh apparently theres another nice south swell heading up for the weekend, hope its like this all autumn/winter
  10. MikeT

dirt jumper 1's - FREE WHEEL - sold

sold........
  11. MikeT

Bodyboarding video.

3 places secret secret secret haha just along the east coast of new south wales.
  12. MikeT

Bodyboarding video.

haha send us your footage and deffinately, after seeing that wave of yours at pipe, i know that it would make my video about 2376423764723 times better haha
  13. MikeT

Bodyboarding video.

he did do an ars, a good one at that. Maybe, not sure if ill put riding in it. see how the cars roll. or how ever that saying goes.
  14. MikeT

Bodyboarding video.

http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvideo/details.php?image_id=235&mode=search&sessionid=c16e5d14d65489877bce5c6e97201f7e First movie i made with vegas and i loooove vegas now. Teaser for my HSC DT project this year. Enjoy.
  15. MikeT

sony vegas 6

cheers once again, cant wait to get my camera back tomorrow broke about a month after i got it and panasonic reckon its fine. Crackheads.
  16. MikeT

sony vegas 6

cheers olly and demo man, that capturing advice helped heaps. By bin i mean just the folder so i can store clips they wont copy over from the trimmer or even the time line. I've got a feeling than you can only get clips in there by opening them in there. Cheers anyway, hopefully thats all i...
  17. MikeT

sony vegas 6

ahh yeh i know how to do that, but in video studio you can just say split scene by scene, and it splits every individual scene you've filmed and puts them in the library. I dont really mind having to split each clip up its just its time consuming. The main thing i wanna know is how trim...
  18. MikeT

sony vegas 6

Hey, im new to vegas, Heres my situation. I import a video file (.avi) i wanna cut up a few clips out of it and put them in a bin, i dont know what im doing wrong but they wont go in the bin. i may not be trimming properly i can cut a clip in the trimmer window and put it in the time line...
  19. MikeT

no, you cant re-use spokes anyway.
  20. MikeT

steerer is uncut, bump! really need to sell these 300 with a free wheel thorwn in!