Search results

1. J

Is Sam Hill off 5 ten?

In recent photos including Newtons Nation, Sam is not pictured wearing 5 tens on the podium. Is he off them or what?
  2. J

Rennie

Hey just a quick post, does anyone know if Nathan Rennie is racing World Cups this year. I hoping to see his name in results this year.
  3. J

Racing in Albury

I believe there is going to be a local race in Albury, round November. Does anyone have the details and online rego info.
  4. J

Was Peaty wearing a Moto helmet @ MSA

Just watching all those qualifying clips and looking at peaty was that a moto helmet he was wearing?
  5. J

VET Women category @ the Buller State Champs

For all those who think they are too old to race, there will be a Veteran womens category at the Victorian State Champs this weekend. If your over 30 or 30 at the end of this year and you want to race without to much pressure then Vets is for you. If your sick of seeing your son, boyfriend or...
  6. J

So dirt mag says Bryn is off GT

Just reading dirt mag and Jill and Bryn are off GT, thats shit...
  7. J

When are we all going to Talk about the monster team on Specialized?

They confirmed on freecaster that the monster team was riding Specialized bikes next season, I better go and order one now.
  8. J

Check the new GT

check the new Gt from Itay http://bikemag.com/news/freshproduce/6-24-08_previewed_gt_fury_downhill_race_bike/
  9. J

Check Photos on litter

Gday from the US of A again, Juzz here, been at the Deer Valley race and Spomer has taken some wicked shots again. Check out Jarl on page 4 showing the Seppos how to drift a corner. Yes he is on a Yeti, borrowed a bike because of tech difficulties before the race, before anyone says why is he...
  10. J

Angel fire Photos

Hey check out all the photos of Angel fire at www.littermag.com. This was a fun week of practice and racing, It was wet Wednesday and Thursday but dried up for the weekend. Checkout Day 2, Jarl Jensen showing the Americans how to ride a rock garden.
  11. J

Tracks in Victoria

I am trying to find out who has the best track in victoria, we have all raced Granton, Barjarg the You yangs, but does anyone have a track that is as good. I hear there is a new track in Warby thats awesome on private property. Does anyone have there own track they want to share with the rest...
  12. J

Dh racing in Victoria

Who is keen to get more races happening in Victoria? I know I am sick of this race drought. I am told the next Fatties meeting is at the Riversdale hotel at 7.30 pm in the bistro. There web site says there is also a track rebuild day on at Eildon on the 19 September. If there is anyone else...